My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 09, 2013, 06:26:33 AM #990 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:27:35 AM by jrush64
@chaoswolf, I did major testing with all her costumes before releasing her. I don't know why it freezes for you. I'll check again but you shouldn't have that issue. Maybe it's on your end.

If your using any Pikachu code, that might be why it freezes for you. The only code you need is the Pikachu can't crawl which I included.

@Kagemaru, heck I'll probably take a break from bb hacking for some time. I'll just work on that guide for ganon.

We'll get back to the BBS guys in time.

Post Merge: January 09, 2013, 06:27:35 AM

I might as well finalize Dante and Xemnas rig. I'm going to add white coat Xemnas.

Coolio.

I am mostly taking a break cause I ran into a speed bum with Hulk and it kinda discouraged me from finishing it. :/

But I will though. Maybe some time next week. If not this week... its still early.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@chaoswolf, I just tested all her costumes include her original costume on Pikachu and I didn't get any freeze.

Must be at your end. The only code I have on is file patch code, pikachu can't crawl.

Also maybe some Wii's are different... if certain costumes are freezing, some may be too high in file size for the wii to handle (Again, I'm not a model person so I don't really know)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It cant be the file size either. Delete all the other costumes from the sd card. Basically just have 4 costumes for her.

hey j would you be able to help with sanji or sasuke before your break? perfectly understand if you can't
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Animaine, I'm doign Sanji now. It's just model changers im guessing.

It was a stupid mistake.  I still had a sonic .rel for over pikachu on the sd card.  Sorry.  Lightning is cool though.

January 09, 2013, 11:59:47 PM #998 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:09:05 AM by Chaos_Knight
So I just tried out Lightning over Lucas....

It's good, but you really gotta work on sfx placement. For example, she (Lucas) says "Starstorm!" 2 times when doing the FS. Also, that gfx where Lucas does his 2nd jump needs to be removed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i dont know if its just on lucas but the cape on the original outfit stays straight and the sword case is attached to the cape

The reason why the cape stays straight is because Lucas doesn't have any bones that are affected by wind. I rigged the cape bones to Marth's cape bones.

Anyway, I learnt how to add a little dash to the final smash. So I'll be updating Roxas and Lightning with the dash.

-Roxas that will be his final update. I'll reduce knockback for some of his smashes too
-Lightning, I'll add more knockback to her sidesmash, fix camera angles for Final smash.

Now by dash you mean something like a little extra or the actual dash speed?

Basically, if the dash connects, you are trapped and the final smash would hit correctly. Kind of like Link's final smash.

Quote from: jrush64 on January 10, 2013, 06:04:44 AM
Basically, if the dash connects, you are trapped and the final smash would hit correctly. Kind of like Link's final smash.

Ohh that's great. And issue with Roxas sometimes (I cant tell when) but randomly his Organization XIII down special and other kinds of those light attacks (including FS) don't show up....
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

And also maybe a little bit more damage for the Final Smash as well