My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May I see the animations?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@jordanice, yeah he has a projectile. He throws his keyblade at you as his neutral special. I'm trying to make him throw both at you but I'm trying to find out how to hide the keyblade on his other arm as it doesn't seem to leave the hand as the keyblade.

I have 9 subactions for his side special, 3 of those 9 subactions are his end combos. I've animated them in such a way they lead into each other so I'm trying to program them in a way that all 6 subactions are random till they reach the last 3 subactions.

@Kagemaru, sure. I'll send them to you.

Can u actually post a preview of the fixed animations? If not, its totally cool.

This to has got my interest Roxas is to dang awesome

I just tested my Sora vs you Riku. It was amazing.

Only real issue with Riku is that his recovery is [censored] and some of his attacks don't make much sense. I'll go more into detail later. But Sora vs Riku is a great fight.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Kagemaru, Can't wait to try out your Sora. I honestly have no problems with his recovery but you can also use the Side Special air, as a recovery too.

But i'll change it since lots of people have problems with it in V2. All the moves I got are from DDD. Riku doesn't have as many moves as Sora so I just had to work with what I had.

@jordanice, I honestly would prefer to show everything only when I'm done animating. I've finished PSA'ing all his moves and have them working in game but I have to reanimate some moves again.



Its not a very good alternative recovery... His horizontal recovery capabilities are mad  crap yo. Don't be afraid to make up something... I had top with Sora a few times lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I already have a move from DDD, I think it's called Flowmotion or something. I'm going to give him for another recovery.

It was meant to be like Ike's recovery...

Any idea when you'll release Sora.

Soon actually. Got the glide from kjp so really soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh ok, thats cool. Anyways, if you need a tester for anything, anything at all, you know im here for u bro.

so i finally came back from a emergency irl

but about riku i played him alot and he seems pretty fun to play but my main problem is the attacks that spin the animations seem to fast and it looks like riku is just randomly moving maybe looking .fades cloud psa to get a better animations other than that its great to play

Flowmotion in DDD it's really good, let you move everywhere nicely and in an elegant and fluid style. Having something like that on brawl would be actually cool but hard I think, at least if thought at a wall/enemy/everything-jump manner.

Quote from: neox-the-neobian on September 18, 2012, 01:20:32 PM
so i finally came back from a emergency irl

but about riku i played him alot and he seems pretty fun to play but my main problem is the attacks that spin the animations seem to fast and it looks like riku is just randomly moving maybe looking .fades cloud psa to get a better animations other than that its great to play
^This
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Lucifer_Gale: Fight his Riku with my Sora.

Its crazy fun for some reason... seriously...

Jrush: You gonna let me see dem animations? :af: And Animaine called you my protege lol, I don't mind giving you some tips if you don't, since you seem to have a natural affinity for animating anyway. :D

Also, same complaint about some of Riku's spin attacks. I don't know what they are based off of but they do seem to be a bit wild and random and slightly too fast. But its still good. GameandWatch is permanently Riku now for me anyway xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 18, 2012, 08:14:36 PM
Lucifer_Gale: Fight his Riku with my Sora.

Its crazy fun for some reason... seriously...
That fight was really fun indeed, you were right :happy: