My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oh. :(
I wish i could help somehow. :/

I've just realised...
That the 'glow' of the sword...
Spells 'LOL'(upside down)...
You can see it better when he jumps...



Did you intend this JRush?

Lol. No i did not intend that.

But the new version doesn't have the sword glow problem anymore.

I see a Roxas psa hack soon?
Need a beta tester?

ill test the riku psa today because i could not get to a computer on weekends oh and any future psa just tell me on my thread and email me the files same goes for any future psa and ill give feedback more often.

@neox, that alright.

@Tomoki, Yeah a dual-wield Roxas PSA. I'm almost done animating finally.

You remind me of me afew months back. Really fast at animating lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on September 10, 2012, 08:29:20 PM
@neox, that alright.

@Tomoki, Yeah a dual-wield Roxas PSA. I'm almost done animating finally.
awesome. :)
have u come up with his taunts and victory poses?

Not yet. I'm doing those ones after I've finished PSA'ing.

Oh i see. I'll continue thinking about the taunts.

A preview of Roxas maybe? Just one attack?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jordanice42 on September 10, 2012, 10:36:16 PM
awesome. :)
have u come up with his taunts and victory poses?
the victory pose 1 could be when Roxas rotate both keyblades and kinda what pit taught 1 is
Need a beta tester?



Dual-Wield Roxas

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So here is a video showing some stuff I did a couple of weeks ago when I was still getting the hang of animating. I'm going to likely redo most of them as I'm not that pleased with some of them.

If you look closely you'll see the elbow joints strech a little bit weird but that's cause of the rig. But I'll be able to work with it though.