My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just decided to pop in and see how Roxas is coming along.

Is there going to be an update on Riku?

@Suna, he's almost completed. I'm just adding his final smash gfx right now. Then I also want to add some effects to his moves and a limit mode to him that's damage activated.

@chaoswolf, Riku update will come later. After Roxas and Squall.


Someone make a video of Sora fighting Riku

PLEASE!

A good one... preferably two players...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I might make a video of that. But I'm definitely using Sora to demonstrate Roxas in Sora's awakening stage with the song playing.

Anyway, this is his final smash.



I got the gfx working but their having transparency issues, that's why they are blue like that. If anyone can help me it'll be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to tint the screen black, because I can't find how to do it.

Thats... That FS is not fair...

Thats cooler then Sora going into Valor Form :srs: :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Will that FS be the Same as kh 2 FM (y'know with the energy balls coming at the opponent)
or will it be somewhat like KH 358/2 days




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 03, 2012, 06:48:54 PM
Thats... That FS is not fair...

Thats cooler then Sora going into Valor Form :srs: :oshi:
Better come up with a better FS :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Kagemaru, lol. Maybe we can give Sora all his drive forms as Final smashes.

@Xchosen. It's a mixture of the both of them. I have the energy balls but I dont want to program them for this version. I don't even know how. This just seems more appropriate.

On another note, he should be ready for release this week hopefully.

I will finally have a video preview sometime this week.

I might have to :srs:

BRAINESTORM TIME!!!

anyone with ideas feel free to throw them in my thread so we don't spam up J's thread.

On a side note, when it comes time for v2 of Sora, you wanna help me with that J cause I can see that you know more about KH then I do so you may be able to help me come up with some better stuff.

---

Ninja posted...

All his Drive Forms... wouldn't work because he moves differently in all of them and the game only recognizes one run/jump etc

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 03, 2012, 08:01:38 PM #445 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:08:19 PM by Lucifer_Gale
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 03, 2012, 09:31:20 AM
Someone make a video of Sora fighting Riku

PLEASE!

A good one... preferably two players...

I've done so many awesome battles with my friend, but with no way to turn them into video  :oshi:
But if I can suggest something, try also a team battle with Sora and Riku against the Xemnas PSA, maybe give him better IA (or HP for a special rule battle) for balance. Or also Sora and Riku vs Xemnas and Ansem SoD (the cool one other Ganondorf), but this would be quite chaotic but still fun to do (along with Terra vs Aqua vs Ven, even they are only textures).
But still... That FS of Roxas seems damn cool, and I'm sure it will be awesome once it would be finished, with the black screen and trasparency issue solved!
... So many cool PSA are coming on the vault  :happy:

---

Double ninja posted

What about the combo he does against Xemnas, the last one with two keyblades, adding even the final beam? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9auiGcNJECk at 7:31) Something like the combo of SMBZ Mario of MarioDk, where he dash forward and if he touch a rival he start the combo, while the enemy can't moves around. I said that here because it's a short and quick suggestion.

December 03, 2012, 08:07:59 PM #446 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:15:37 PM by jrush64
@Kagemaru, I guess all drive forms might not work. I'll definitely help with v2 man, no problem. I actually have an awesome idea for a final smash for Sora with valor form.

I might just make a small mini Xemnas psa, just a villain for the KH characters.

Some small updates, I've changed his single keyblade throw to double keyblade throw for his neutral. I wanted to code it in such a way he throws 1 keyblade when you press b once then if you hold it, he throws both but there wasn't enough space for the move.

In fact he's attacks3s, attackhi3 and attack lw3 were all supposed to have follow ups but space size I scrapped them.

Right now I'm trying to program limit mode for him. Basically when you take his health to 300%, every move he does. he sends those beams of light at you. they do only 1 damage but they are just to knock you back.

He does this in the game.

@Lucifergale, I'll check it out

Quote from: jrush64 on December 03, 2012, 08:07:59 PM
I might just make a small mini Xemnas psa, just a villain for the KH characters.
That would be fantastic! You can find one on the vault, not too bad but it's kinda incomplete in some parts. But most of the attacks looks pretty cool, if you want to check it out.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 03, 2012, 08:07:59 PM
@Kagemaru, I guess all drive forms might not work. I'll definitely help with v2 man, no problem. I actually have an awesome idea for a final smash for Sora with valor form.

I might just make a small mini Xemnas psa, just a villain for the KH characters.

Some small updates, I've changed his single keyblade throw to double keyblade throw for his neutral. I wanted to code it in such a way he throws 1 keyblade when you press b once then if you hold it, he throws both but there wasn't enough space for the move.

In fact he's attacks3s, attackhi3 and attack lw3 were all supposed to have follow ups but space size I scrapped them.

Right now I'm trying to program limit mode for him. Basically when you take his health to 300%, every move he does. he sends those beams of light at you. they do only 1 damage but they are just to knock you back.

He does this in the game.

@Lucifergale, I'll check it out

lol 300? i dont think he is heavy enough to last even for 200% most people will never activate that imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If 300 is too large then I'll lower it to like 200. But I'm just testing out to see how it goes.