My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For Roxas: I'm more exited that a creeper destroying a house
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 19, 2012, 09:06:00 PM
@Kagemaru, yeah let's hope. I added a new weapon, Kalina Ann.  ;D . Roxas exceeded the Motion file because of all his moves, I have unused animations because of it.

So these are the DMC models.

Dante

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Weapons are: Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, Shotgun, Cerberus, Beowulf, Agni & Rudra, Kalina Ann and Nevan.

Working in Game  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His DMC4 model and Devil model. All work in game too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still need to do some cleanups with the hands and everything but I'll work fine.

I also have his DMC3 model which will be another costume along with his DMC1 look and Rebellion replaced with Alastor.  When Kingskull releases his new Dante model, I'll add it with it's devil form. I like that Dante, I don't get everyone's problem with him.

His file size is like 720kb.

I need someone to please help me with the weapon textures as their just messed up.

Rig is 90% complete.

Vergil

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not much too show but he's complete. He's over Luigi with Marth's bones and working in game. UMVC3 moveset. He'll also have his DMC3 model. Also Rebellion on his back as he has some attacks with it.

Nero

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YAMATO!!! Working in game.  :happy: Will rig over Nero's own bones for great movement along side Nero. He's likely to be over Wario. 10 finger's rigged for him. The Devil bringer arm is inside his devil arm.

He has the largest filesize, 840kb. I cannot add anything else to it.

Kagemaru is helping with Dante, I'm working on Nero and Vergil myself. If anyone wants to help, lemme know.

As for the other guys.

Lightning 100% complete. PS3 model not the other one I had. I can also begin working on her.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Roxas final model with Struggle bat, trophy, skateboard, struggle belt. Sea salt Ice cream is also there but forgot to add it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He'll be released soon hopefully. I just need to work out some finishing touches and animate some smal things. Excited for him as I've been working on him for up to 3 months.
So...much....hype...... :happy:

Also is that Lightning pic from BrawlBox? If so, I know how to deal with the hair.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@PearKnight, that Lightning isn't from BB. But how do you plan to help as I'll probably need it.

Follows thread from the shadows*

I'll post Roxas taunts tomorrow. This is a small screenshot.


Did you get my recent pm?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

No. I didn't get a notification. I don't know why. I'll send it.

Kingskull Dante, hell yeah Jrush you got to get that lol

I do think a Playstation All stars battle royale Dante wuld be cool thought to :p

As for Nero... is it just me or does it look like Nero could easily be a Riku import (if you change him to look like Riku, and make the blue thing to be his heartless monster)??
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

November 20, 2012, 10:28:34 PM #400 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 10:40:31 PM by jrush64
So some new stuff for Roxas. This is his down taunt. It isn' completed yet though.



Now for what I wanted to show. I rigged his mouth and eyes just to see if I could.   ;)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The mouth rig is fine. But the eyes are just all over the place. Check it out.




He likely won't have the eye rig for the final model. But the mouth rig is definitely staying.

Have you been talking to Pervy? He usually has crazy good mouth and eye rigs. If you want some tips, he could help.  But that looks good so far.

Also i'm of tomorrow so I'll work on Sasuke and Sora. we still doing the dual release?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 20, 2012, 10:28:34 PM
So some new stuff for Roxas. This is his down taunt. It isn' completed yet though.



Not bad though a few suggestions:

1) Make him transition into the squat on the board faster, and then hold the squat in place for a moment rather than going up almost straight away.  Strengthens the anticipation.

2) Make his body straight out completely before he leaves the ground.  And make this quick, about 6 or 7 frames of him straightening his legs and body up before leaving the ground and squatting in the air again.  Strengthens the action of leaving the ground.

3) He should rise to the top of his jump fairly quickly, do his kick flip near the peak, linger in the air for a tad then drop back down quickly.  Whilst KH characters have that distinct sort of "floatiness" about them, they should still obey the laws of physics.  The speed essentially arcs, starting fast then dropping to zero at maximum displacement then increasing again.

Hope that helps to improve it.

@Kagemaru, yeah I'm going for a dual release. I saw his work that's why I even bothered to try it. The reason the eye rig is a problem is because of the bone placement. I didn't add a bone tree in BB, I just duplicated bones in 3ds Max and rigged them. So it's just out of wack.

But I'm definitely going to keep the mouth rig though. I just wanted Roxas to be able to smile.

Also, I'll definitely want your Sora to have the HQ model from from Final Mix 2. So I'll have that ready for you by Friday hopefully.

@SilentDoom, Thanx for the input. It isn't really completed though, as I kind of did that in a rush. But I see the problems you pointed out and will definitely fix them.

Animating a person a skateboard is pretty annoying.

jrush, did you get my pm?