My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I searched Milla, and was brought here. I'm glad to know that you are working on her.  :laugh:

I even made a CSP for her.



Quote from: kalebninja on March 26, 2013, 09:28:40 PM
preach that


actually you could do something like ABloodyCanadian and his demo's for feedback and impatient people

I know that but I don't want to release an incomplete moveset. I'd rather finish it off so I can work on something else entirely.

@E102 Gamma, Snivy is the one working on Milla now. I'll probably help PSA her though.

If anyone is interested, I edited the Bleach PS3 model into his new Bankai.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I need to make his Sword now.

Also, is there like a code for Wall Cling or something like that?

Wall Cling? Not sure, but I recall that a Cloud Hack had a Megaman effect to where you could continuously wall jump off the same wall...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So this is a very early preview of Naruto. All his A Attacks. I did all of it in like 3 hours today. It still needs a lot of work though.

A lot of animations need to be fixed but it's just a 1 day work

Lot's of GFX missing, like smoke for the clones.

http://youtu.be/L_DOYYH_H_I

So Kagemaru, what do you think? Is this inspiration to come back yet?

Yes

*Me Gusta*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


i thought u were teaming up with MDK on Naruto over olimar hahaha oh well and yea looks sick keep up good work man

MarioDK is cool and I've got nothing against him, but he's the kinda guy who works better alone. He can model rip, psa, rig, texture and animate. He doesn't need anyone's help unless he asks for it. And I've already told him I will if he asks. In the meantime, I think I'll do good working with J. We're pretty like minded.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

MDk is doing young Naruto. Kagemaru and I wanted to have Sage Naruto. I'll try and have a Sephiroth preview tomorrow.

March 31, 2013, 09:25:39 PM #1149 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:29:43 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: jrush64 on March 30, 2013, 12:12:29 PM
MDk is doing young Naruto. Kagemaru and I wanted to have Sage Naruto. I'll try and have a Sephiroth preview tomorrow.
i am doing SSBF2 naruto not Young naruto
but his models will be Young on Main/red/Green/BLue and rest sage/teen
still needing to rig teen/sage naruto over the boneset i made for naruto (bone for tailed aura,right hand fingers)

i just needing to rip some animetions from CON2/3 since i think i can port them from CON2/3 bonesets to brawl bonesets both game using chr0 animetions  
and rip rasengan model from CON2 or CON3 (using mld0 model so no need to edit materials or anything)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You can... rip animation now?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 31, 2013, 09:36:21 PM
You can... rip animation now?
sadly no but i know CON2/3 using chr0 files
so it will be possible to use them on brawl bonesets if porting them right
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MDK I'm pretty sure I have the mdl0 models for Naruto GNT Special. Rasengan might be there.


I'm gonna make a preview of one of the moves. :D

May take a while though, I gotta make it a gif the hard way.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I guess I don't have that much to show yet. But this is a screen of Vanitas surfing on keyblades. That's his air up special. I'm trying to make it such that he can float like Sephiroth.



I animated the keyblades so they move around and they all have hitboxes on them. Vanitas is a cheat anyway.

Dante and Vergil are completed. Both have Devil Trigger as their final smashes. Have a lot of weapons.

Dante: Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, Shotgun, Beowulf, Cerberus, Nevan, Agni & Rudra.
Vergil: Yamato, Rebellion, Summoned Swords & Beowulf.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For Naruto, I was working on giving him damage faces. I'll probably do that for most of my movesets from now on. Including Voice Packs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.