My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yay for getting a job! and wow at that supreme list of PSA work O_O
You Never Know!

Will the releases be given out in order of votes? Or just the one with the most votes then another pole?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

hurray, Kingdom Hearts group won with 15 votes.

Quote from: RedMan911 on May 10, 2013, 08:05:13 PM
Will the releases be given out in order of votes? Or just the one with the most votes then another pole?


Nah basically it just means I'll release them as soon as they're completed.

Now that Kingdom Hearts group won, I'll finish them quicker. Vanitas is almost complete. Aqua has her command style programmed perfectly and is just waiting for GFX. I'm working on Terra's command styles now. When I finish with him, I'll do Ventus's next.

Guess I'll put a bit more work into Sora now. :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I would have loved to see more Tales Of PSAs but seeing how its low on the votes, I went for FF characters. I want me some Tidus/Squall/Zidane. But KH already won, would love to see how Terra ends up like.


Quote from: jrush64 on May 08, 2013, 07:56:46 PM
Only the last kick is high jump kick. The rest are low like it looks.
They're a little higher than you've got them there, and they definitely do angle diagonally downwards. Just looked up an Arte Exhibition so I could check. Plus, the animation looks a little awkward with Yuri doing low, horizontal-spinning kicks followed by vertical-spinning slashes. Still, it's not bad for a beta.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 10, 2013, 11:46:39 PM
Guess I'll put a bit more work into Sora now. :af2:

Maybe I should also start on Riku V2. Was thinking of adding that guardian thing for ansem to him to use for grabs. Will probably revamp a whole bunch of stuff seeing as I took some of his moves to give to Terra.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 11, 2013, 12:09:54 AM
I would have loved to see more Tales Of PSAs but seeing how its low on the votes, I went for FF characters. I want me some Tidus/Squall/Zidane. But KH already won, would love to see how Terra ends up like.

Yuri and Flynn are the only Tales characters I want to make. I would have loved to make Milla but I cant actually find any clear video of her moves. Plus I haven' played Xiliia yet anyway.

All FF characters are finished animation wise, just to PSA them. All signs point to me releasing them close to each other anyway. Tifa is the only one I haven't really started on yet. I've PSA'd Terra's command styles so i'm moving to Ven.

I guess you took care of Cloud... SDoom provided most of the animations anyway but I didn't expect them ALL to be done... o.O  Mind sending me Ti... *finished reading your post* Well then... If you have a Tifa model thats better then the vault, I can revamp my old Tifa PSA to get her to be up to where the rest of the FF group are.

And yeah... a Riku v2 would be great. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I haven't been able to do much over the week cause I got assignment deadlines this week and exams in June.

Right now I'm really bored of hacking and I'll be gone for sometime. Kagemaru will update with news about our collabs together.

I guess my impending retirement is growing closer. Dante, Vergil, Nero, Uryu Ishida, Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy and Neku will be my last movesets.

I'll be back in June with lots of new releases starting with the Kingdom Hearts gang. I'm adding Roxas Final Version and Riku Final Version to them. Later.

Good luck with your endeavors I look forward to your return in June until then take care.

JRush, anything new with Aqua and terra?

and I kinda forgot, who is aqua and terra going over?

Quote from: narutofan1 on May 31, 2013, 02:35:13 AM
JRush, anything new with Aqua and terra?

and I kinda forgot, who is aqua and terra going over?
He said he'll be back on June. Read the last post he made on this thread.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

JRush should be back by now, it's June now.

and I have a question for JRush, will Aqua have water spells or attacks?

I was just thinking because her name is Aqua, she would have a lot of water
attacks for some reason, lol.

Quote from: narutofan1 on June 02, 2013, 10:24:59 PM
JRush should be back by now, it's June now.

Just because it's June now, doesn't mean he'll be back on the beginning of the month. :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509