My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Same here I use riivolution

September 21, 2013, 05:57:52 AM #1576 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 06:10:11 AM by daniel741852
Glitches I found so far with Sasuke

- When his shield breaks and he lands on the ground, the game crashes
- Susanoo crashes the game
- Like as 5una~ said, sasuke freezes when he starts getting hit many times

Suggestions I have for sasuke

- Replace meta knights sound bank[yes this is possible with .rel ports]
- Amaterasu trails


Thats all I have found so far with sasuke, if I find more about his glitches then I'll just update this post.

Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 06:10:11 AM

Glitches I found so far with Naruto

- His Sage mode wait animation has 1 weird frame where hes squating in less than a quarter of a second

- His Sage mode has some kind of clone under him when hes moving, running, or jumping

- When you use his down B in Sage mode, he turns back to normal then turns back to sage mode quickly

-When you use his Up B in sage mode, he turns back to normal then turns back to sage mode quickly

- When you shield during Sage Mode, a giant naruto clone appears

- Kyuubi Narutos wait animation has 1 frame thats off

- Many of Kyuubi Narutos attacks make him turn normal for a moment

I am using a G&W port so im not sure if thats whats causing it, if you guys have these bugs with the test naruto, please tell me so I can confirm it.

September 21, 2013, 07:39:14 AM #1577 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:03:01 AM by jrush64
Alright. Those Naruto things arent glitches. I havent set model changers yet so thats why they all happen. Will fix them when im redoing his psa.

Did u get any freezes with him? thats what's important right now.

I'll send you guys a new Sasuke PSA by the end of the weekend, redone.



Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 10:03:01 AM

Alright so I've updated Yuri Lowell's file. Chaos Knight, Suna and anyone else I sent, please redownload and try the projectile again.

You shouldnt get that freeze anymore.

Hey sorry for taking so lot but here we go:

Naruto: his psa his very well done no freezes at all but animation needs some work his stance glitches out for less than a second and his down and back grab are a little glitchy.

Sage naruto: same thing with the stance issue but almost every other animation he does results in second cape or scroll appearing and his shield a giant cape appears.
Chakra mode: just the stance issue.

Sasuke: I unfortunately also got freezes whenever sasuke was hit (riivo user) but I thought that was a bone referencing issue I'm not sure. His psa is amazing but Susano freezes as well before it can do anything. His N-B doesn't always work and when charged all the way is it suppose to hit at long range because it works at close range

Yuri: no problems at all very well done character
Flynn: the same issue as 5suna with the B thing. Not anything glitchy I found anyways

Very well done hacks!!!! :)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 21, 2013, 06:03:49 PM #1579 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:20:54 PM by jrush64
Quote from: frozenfire98 on September 21, 2013, 03:05:55 PM
Hey sorry for taking so lot but here we go:

Naruto: his psa his very well done no freezes at all but animation needs some work his stance glitches out for less than a second and his down and back grab are a little glitchy.

Sage naruto: same thing with the stance issue but almost every other animation he does results in second cape or scroll appearing and his shield a giant cape appears.
Chakra mode: just the stance issue.

Sasuke: I unfortunately also got freezes whenever sasuke was hit (riivo user) but I thought that was a bone referencing issue I'm not sure. His psa is amazing but Susano freezes as well before it can do anything. His N-B doesn't always work and when charged all the way is it suppose to hit at long range because it works at close range

Yuri: no problems at all very well done character
Flynn: the same issue as 5suna with the B thing. Not anything glitchy I found anyways

Very well done hacks!!!! :)


Good to hear Naruto has no freezes. I havent added his wait animations, so thats why they change like that. They are all 1 frame. an easy fix.

Kagemaru did the throws so I'll ask to him to see if he can fix them.

The second coat and scroll are model changers which I havent set yet, another easy fix.

the most important thing are freezes which im glad to hear he doesnt have.I'm redoing his PSA now with a fresh pac file.

Sasuke, I think im close to fixing the susano issue. the chidori sharp spear, I'll fix the hit box for longer range hits.

Im adding Amaterasu trails now.

You mixed up Yuri and Flynn... lol.

Yuri is the one with the issue. I hope ive fixed it now.

Flynn, He's one of my best work.

I'll send you Yuri and sasuke again tonight, hopefully all fixed. I know you dont know anything about them so thanks for testing them out.

Once again, thanks for testing. Really appreciate the feedback.


Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 08:20:53 PM

So I tested Sasuke and Yuri on m Wii and all issues seem to be fixed.  I'll send all of u the fixed versions to test.


May I test Naruto or Sasuke please?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Ur gonna send us the new one kk can't wait to test it

Quote from: jrush64 on September 21, 2013, 06:03:49 PM
So I tested Sasuke and Yuri on m Wii and all issues seem to be fixed.  I'll send all of u the fixed versions to test.

alright can't wait to re-test
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Alright guys, Redownload the links I already sent u for Naruto, Sasuke, Yuri. I've done the model changers and hopefully fixed all the issues.

Sasuke cant have an Amaterasu trail because for the same reason he cant have fireball. Somethings up with the bone references and coding. Ive tried to fix it but I cant seem to.

But for Amaterasu, the longer u hold the B button the longer it stays.

Just please test for freezes. While I finish off all their final misc animations.

Sorry but I dont need anymore testers for Naruto and Sasuke. But I need for Xemnas as I havent heard back from anyone yet.



Some Sasuke previews.

Oh and for Xemnas he has no freezes at all on my end when I tested him last and when he takes a certain amount of damage does he have a different down b and such the final smash is kinda hard to hit with if the character is knocked on the ground the final smash doesnt hit em he is so much fun to play with in a match nice job on him again can't wait to see the final product with him

Lol I never got xemnas I could test him too if u like
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Ill test Xemnas if you'd like
and that Sasuke combo looks like it may just be from a certain NUNS game  ;)

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


So have you guys tested out this new Sasuke and Yuri, any freezes at all? I need to start updating his all his other models.