My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jrush, I am not sure if this is me or not but for some reason Sasuke doesn't have metaknights soundbank, he has Ike's jump noise and death noise, but the weirdest thing is I am not playing in the same map as them.... what do you think my issue is?

My sasuke dosnt seem to hsve the sharingsn eyes lol

Besides that amaterasu throws u off map at times making it so someone has to hit tge flame to free u lol

Only problem I found with Sasuke so far is this: the soundbank only works if you haven't chose Ike since you turned the Wii on. Like when i first tried him out it was against GW but then I tried fighting Ike and he went mute except for the jump and death sound. I don't know how exactly you made the soundbank but it it somehow still tied to Ike

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Well, whenever I use a rel file, my dolphin emulator stops working, so I put it on marth and the only problem is, his final smash doesnt work.

Both PSA's where made using Ike as base.
How did you make him work over Marth?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

There's a shadow PSA over dedede which uses a donkeykong.rel, he has his own soundbank that replaces dedede and it works flawlessly even against donkey kong, if that's the case then this should work well too...

Quote from: daniel741852 on September 28, 2013, 06:12:43 PM
There's a shadow PSA over dedede which uses a donkeykong.rel, he has his own soundbank that replaces dedede and it works flawlessly even against donkey kong, if that's the case then this should work well too...

Yes, but he said that whenever he puts a .rel file on Dolphin, it stops working.
He was not using a .rel.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on September 28, 2013, 06:15:37 PM
Yes, but he said that whenever he puts a .rel file on Dolphin, it stops working.
He was not using a .rel.

He might be using PAL?

Quote from: daniel741852 on September 28, 2013, 06:17:57 PM
He might be using PAL?

With no .rel.
How did he make that PSA work over Marth if it was originally over Ike?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on September 28, 2013, 09:59:48 PM
With no .rel.
How did he make that PSA work over Marth if it was originally over Ike?

Oh, certain characters can work for others without a .rel sometimes, just look at cloud over DK

Great sasuke psa! The special up doesn't get you too high though, and I think sasuke's up smash should be the same as Marth's with electricity effect, just some suggestions. Once again great psa!

You can do that yourself fairly easily if you put forth the effort.

Port the up smash from marth to sasuke, and edit the PSA a bit (its all really simple) and you're good to go.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

he can just take it from our old sasuke up smash cause thats exactly what it is
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@obionne, sorry i have no idea why that happens. Try renaming a fitikefinal.pac to fitmarthfinal.pac

So expect Sephiroth, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Zidane & Zack by next week. Just Final smashes and some misc animations left.

Talked to KJP about this a while back, I'll be porting his Silver PSA over Sonic.

September 29, 2013, 05:53:42 PM #1679 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:22:37 PM by Antiro
eh lol i like sonic

also ill test all those characters if u like