My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can test the remaining Zidane, Tidus and Zack if you want... As for Dante/Vergil, I agree with SonicBrawler, pair characters would suit them : Mario uses model changers (idk for Luigi though), Ness and Lucas, why not? Mk and dedede... Why not again?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well I got time as well to test zack and tidus or anyone left that needs to be tested Jrush. Glad to hear you got a new labtop ;D..and welcome back...recently School has been kicking all our asses.. :>.>palm:...I blame my professors for giving us a crap load of projects to do, that I haven't been able to work on my stuff either.. :-\

November 08, 2013, 10:00:23 PM #1787 Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:04:45 PM by Calypso
No one uses more model changers than Kirby but he would be impossible to work with.
Your using Ike right and just Rel porting the characters right so there should be enough Rel friendly slots to have everyone on a different character.?

Maybe you should put a list of which characters are over who like Sephiroth over marth and for character your unsure of Dante over ? (I vote Dante and Vergil over Fox and Falco BTW) not that there's any official voting going on.

Looks to me like there are enough testers now but if you need another I'm always available for any character.

I'll test Zidane and Tidus if possible
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

November 08, 2013, 10:50:05 PM #1789 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 12:05:02 AM by Renova
I can test Zack if thats still necessary. He's my favorite of the series anyway.

Then again, looks like you have plenty of people eager to help.

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 08, 2013, 08:44:55 PM
...recently School has been kicking all our asses.. :>.>palm:...I blame my professors for giving us a crap load of projects to do, that I haven't been able to work on my stuff either.. :-\
How true you are... Should be quoted in a sig.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May I test all of them please and welcome back hope you have been well.

Quote from: Juubei Akeno on November 08, 2013, 11:26:32 PM
How true you are... Should be quoted in a sig.

If only! :af2:....so busy with school that I haven't even gotten myself a sig yet..lol  :af:

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 09, 2013, 12:04:02 AM
If only! :af2:....so busy with school that I haven't even gotten myself a sig yet..lol  :af:
Well, that can be arranged...
Anyway, yea! I completly forgot to tell you :
Welcome back!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'll test Tidus if you want I just noticed this thread re-opened

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

ill test all the final fantasy characters looking fwd to seeng zack an clouds movests

November 15, 2013, 01:54:04 AM #1796 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:08:22 AM by jrush64
Alright, so I apologize for not sending out the movesets. But im uploading them now and will send them out ASAP.

Here are some small previews of Dante & Vergil.








They still need GFX but all specials programmed. They're coming along nicely.

Both will have devil trigger as final smashes then an additional final smash like their level 3 final smash from UMVC3. Dante will fly and shoot electricity while vergil gets faster and stronger.

Dante has numerous weapons from UMVC3 and so does Vergil. Will both have custom throws.

I need 2 people to test out their movesets just for quick feedback. ChaosKnight and 1 other person.


Just about to start his PSA. Have some small texture issues though.



Model size is pretty small too. I can add Yamato devil trigger model if I want.

Post Merge: November 15, 2013, 02:08:20 AM

Pm me your impressions. Also, down taunt is to go into ex mode. Some stuff is still missing from the files I sent you. e.g. I havent psa'd Zidane's trance mode yet.


Take your time Jrush, it's understandable. Uploading and then sending it out and all,  :af: and totally understable that sometimes work and school can always get in the way too.. :>.>:.which I'm sure a lot of people on here as well as me feel like life gets in the way and results in being far away from their computers and to not be able to progress as much on what they want to continue or finish working on. :srs:

November 16, 2013, 12:17:15 AM #1798 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:23:05 AM by Calypso
Sorry for being off topic but does anyone know how to use Terra and Aqua Extra attacks?
What I mean by that is sometimes Terra/Aqua will have rocks swirl around them, or ice spikes attack from below them, and other things during their normal neutral combo.

How can you control when they do this, I've tries different buttons and arrow combinations but it seem to happen randomly. Please help I'm about as stuck as you can get on them.

Dante and Vergil are looking good though, Nero looking good too from what I've seen.

Thanks for the preview test build. I've noticed you've stayed true to a lot of the moveset of Zack based on Crisis Core I'm assuming which I was thrilled about however I do have a feedback I'll pm to you as soon as I get the chance to revisit brawl in the next 2 days likely.

Between work, other RL stuff, just sold my wii and got wii u (have to add homebrew channel again), and the fact that I've been addicted to my PS4, I've neglected the work I promised here.

My bad.