My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 11, 2013, 01:32:13 AM #1815 Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:48:34 AM by jrush64
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 10, 2013, 07:10:03 PM
question,what characters are vergil,dante,and cloud over?

Dante over Ike, Vergil over Ike or Peach. Cloud over Ike also. They all use assist trophy gfx so there'll be no gfx glitches.

Quote from: chaoticchronos on December 10, 2013, 09:02:16 PM
Aww dang I see..:/...well we're gonna miss your amazing skills and knowledge around here man. A lot of people look up to you, including me.

Will you be gone gone? Or will you still be on the forums, and still keeping in touch every now and then?

Just asking because I figured if some people don't understand how to do things like you do, some might want to ask you for tips or suggestions on how to better their own PSA's or hacks they plan to make.  :af2:

I'll still be on the forums maybe. I'll answer my pm's though.

Post Merge: December 11, 2013, 01:34:23 AM

Another note, Kagemaru's helping with Dante. By tonight, we should be done with all their animations.

All that'll be will be voice packs and finishing up the PSA.

Post Merge: December 11, 2013, 01:48:34 AM

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on December 10, 2013, 06:26:34 PM
Sounds awesome, but what about Raiden?

I lost his animations on my old laptop that died... so yeah he's gone. Also lost a whole bunch of stuff too.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 11, 2013, 01:32:13 AM

I'll still be on the forums maybe. I'll answer my pm's though.

I see Alrighty! Gotcha....if only they had a forum subject page  for Hall Of Fame Brawl Hackers specifically for the amazing and famous PSA'ers that have retired or have taken a break...I'd give a cookie to all. :happy:

Yeah... got off my lazy ass and started animating.

The two throws that are done are:

Down and Up.

Down: From DMC3, (unsure if its in 4 as well), Dante throws you down, jumps, does a flip, lands on you, then from the momentum/angle of his jump, he slides on top of you like a skateboard while shooting Ebony and Ivory then after a few spins on the skateboard, he kicks off.

Up: Also from DMC3 (unsure if its in 4 as well), Dante throws you down, and then rudely steps on you to hold you down. He begins shooting you with Ebony and Ivory. After a couple of shots each, he kicks you upwards at an angle.

I'll reveal the other two once they are complete. May have to finish them tomorrow... its 11:30pm here and I'm actually on a decent sleeping schedule now.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

So I wanted to say that all the movesets are 100% complete now. All that's left is for me to do the voice packs. I don't think I'll be able to get a voice pack for Nero though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just finished off vergils summoned swords, It appears on every animation. I know it tilts as he runs but there was nothing I could do about that.

It stays for a couple of seconds before it goes away.

thats [censored]ing amazing :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It'll be sad to see you go, but it's understandable. You've cranked out so many elaborate hacks in such a short amount of time, I'm still amazed by it. I look forward to your last hacks, and wish you well in the future.

December 17, 2013, 12:11:10 AM #1821 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:30:23 PM by Falconpunch1729
sugestion,do you think you could put vergil over marth,like you did with lightning over pikachu and lucas,cause he sounds more like a marth character to me,plus i think it might be a little more combat effective,just my opinion anyway

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 06:30:23 PM

happy birthday rush,and excelent work with your brawl hacks :)
did ya miss me?

Happy Birthday jrush64 hope you have a good one.



Its that time of year again already?

Otanjoubi omedetou.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Happy Birthday JRush-San :D

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Happy B-day, man!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you.

Hee hee that's cool having your birthday so close to Christmas, well enjoy opening your presents while waiting to open your presents.

Maybe you can release the final movesets as christmas presents?
And if you think Js birthday is close mine is on the 20th so I used to get 2x presents on christmas

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2