My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I really hope you planned on using Kage and I's ideas for Itachi.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 03, 2014, 04:07:48 AM
I really hope you planned on using Kage and I's ideas for Itachi.

Yeah... I already got my own moveset which includes a movable Susano. I don't even remember what yours looked like.

Send it to me, maybe I can add something from it.

Would making a Obito and a Minato namikaze move set be really hard to make as well?...but then again..teleporting to a moving kunai and having attacks go through your body like thin air seems pretty hard enough as it is.. :srs:

Quote from: chaoticchronos on June 06, 2014, 02:33:44 AM
Would making a Obito and a Minato namikaze move set be really hard to make as well?...but then again..teleporting to a moving kunai and having attacks go through your body like thin air seems pretty hard enough as it is.. :srs:

Teleporting to a moving Kunai will be very easy to do. Dont know about having attacks go through your body though...

Awesome!:D...didn't know if teleporting to a Kunai was possible..but I'm rest assured now.. :happy:..Thanks Jrush!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain that phasing through wouldn't work 100% cause the intangible body effect still moves on the hitboxes

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 03:39:08 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain that phasing through wouldn't work 100% cause the intangible body effect still moves on the hitboxes

That actually makes a lot of sense..:/..dang..so impossible huh?

You are making Milla and Jude?  *flails* Hafnafnaf! I cannot express my feelings about that! XD
You Never Know!

I wouldn't call it impossible it just wouldn't work like Tobi's tilt in Storm 3, like stuff wouldn't pass through him he just wouldn't be damaged

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 04:21:01 PM
I wouldn't call it impossible it just wouldn't work like Tobi's tilt in Storm 3, like stuff wouldn't pass through him he just wouldn't be damaged

Ahhhh okay..sounds good!

June 06, 2014, 10:58:08 PM #1870 Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:01:00 PM by Calypso
Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 06, 2014, 04:21:01 PM
I wouldn't call it impossible it just wouldn't work like Tobi's tilt in Storm 3, like stuff wouldn't pass through him he just wouldn't be damaged

What about the dodge where you stay in the same place, could using a prolonged dodge effect work? But his animation would be standing with the stuff passing through him.

I dunno how long the dodge effect lasts cause you like phase off the stage when you dodge

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Couldn't you do what normal dodges do?

Shift the character a random amount of units in the X direction?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hes supposed to stay still tho, otherwise its just a dodge on a special which is a waste of a special

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

June 07, 2014, 02:09:14 AM #1874 Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:11:11 AM by jrush64
I have an idea how I might do it, but it'll be for a counter move....

-Would have 2 models
-When hit, the 2nd animation will be the second model distorted with intangibility while the first model is hidden.
-The 3rd animation will be the counter attack if you want.

It could also be looped to work on most subactions... I think.

Just brainstorming but I think it could work like that.