My PSA Projects Officially Done

Started by jrush64, August 25, 2012, 11:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

A counter move sounds great just as you said it Jrush..counter attack included, whatever you decide it's going to be flawless....if it's looped in subactions...I can only imagine just how surprised people would be... :af:

t don't think it would be that hard, an easy way to do it would be to use a variable, set it in one special, and deactivate it after a certain number of other subactions are used while it is on.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 07, 2014, 03:38:46 AM
t don't think it would be that hard, an easy way to do it would be to use a variable, set it in one special, and deactivate it after a certain number of other subactions are used while it is on.

Bro, he's made some sick counter coding.

I suggest looking at his work :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't even know if you would call Tobi's Kamui a "counter" its more like a special dodge lol

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Hey guys, so I don't have much to post or show now. In fact I have nothing to show right now. Im still animating.

In order to speed up things, I've decided I'll animate every single animation needed including taunts, wins and other miscellaneous stuff so that I don't feel too laze to go back to do it later when the PSA is complete.

They are all coming along nicely, but still alot of animation work left. So exhausting...

On another note, anyone interested in testing out new versions of.

-Ichigo
-Naruto
-Sasuke
-Yuri Lowell
-Flynn Scifo





Nice to see you're back! I'll test as well if need be
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

its good to hear the great new of progression Jrush! :af2: if you need a tester, I'll be an extra set of hands and feedback.

I can test anything except ports over MK, he always freezes my wii now idk why

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Id gladly test for you
*currently crying at computer*

I can test Ichigo for ya.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Quote from: jrush64 on June 11, 2014, 09:41:38 PM
Hey guys, so I don't have much to post or show now. In fact I have nothing to show right now. Im still animating.

In order to speed up things, I've decided I'll animate every single animation needed including taunts, wins and other miscellaneous stuff so that I don't feel too laze to go back to do it later when the PSA is complete.

They are all coming along nicely, but still alot of animation work left. So exhausting...

On another note, anyone interested in testing out new versions of.

-Ichigo
-Naruto
-Sasuke
-Yuri Lowell
-Flynn Scifo




Did you update the glitchy Naruto on the vault?

July 15, 2014, 09:29:06 PM #1887 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:18:01 AM by jrush64
Alright, so I had to lock my topic for a bit but I'm not totally done. Everything i was working on is still in progress and I've started PSA for all of them now.

I had some other PSA's I was working on for my personal use. Someone suggested I put them together and release them all as a pack which seemed like a good Idea.

So here is the side project:


There will be 12 new brawl characters each from Tales of games.  They would also have low knockback and have great combo potential. All old characters I made have already been redone and fixed. e.g. Lloyd's Final smash is really difficult to hit with. that has been fixed.


-Yuri Lowell
-Flynn Scifo
-Judith
-Rita Mordio



-Asbel Lhant
-Sophie Lhant


-Jude Mathis
-Milla Maxwell



-Luke Fon Fabre
-Asch the Bloody
-Guy Cecil



-Lloyd Irving
-Kratos Aurion



-Emil Castagnier



-Senel Coolidge






If you decide you still would like play testing done I will do it I am available any time but that is up to you anyway.

Quote from: jrush64 on July 15, 2014, 09:29:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I like this low knockback = high combo potential idea. Is this "final pack" going to have most/all of your characters from past releases in this combo pack? Because having a brawl consisting of Final Fantasy and Naruto and Bleach with high combo potential sounds amazing.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929