Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Forté's Stage Galerie  (Read 10162 times)
Forte
Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »

Hey all, sorry for the delay, I've had priorities more important than brawl hacking causing a whole week's delay. On the brighter side, decent progress on the stage has been made.

Involving the flames, everything is properly animated and set, but my limited knowledge of CLR0 has caused a hurdle to appear. Comparing these flames to Castle Siege's, Siege's includes a black smog mixed with the flames. I'm guessing black in CLR0 determines opacity... so the darker the color I set the smog to be, the more transparent it becomes (it's practically invisible in the GIF). Getting it to follow the camera would be nice to, but eh. Rather than let this be another delay on the stage's release I've decided to release the stage as is and add the flames as a bonus update in my own time.

The stage just needs to undergo another proper WiFi test and it'll be released either late tonight or early tomorrow, no BS this time. Wink

- Forte

LegacyWolf
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 02:55:30 PM »

I personally think flames would add a nice twist to it. Just make sure the smoke shows up so it looks better.

Forte
    Mega Kitten

Artistic Overture...

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »

I personally think flames would add a nice twist to it. Just make sure the smoke shows up so it looks better.

Thanks LegacyWolf. If worse comes to worse, I'll probably just end up turning the smoke to a more grey/white hue, but I'll mess around with the values a bit more and hope for the best.
    - Forte

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: