Forté's Stage Galerie

Started by Forte, September 08, 2012, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 08, 2012, 10:02:25 PM Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:13:37 PM by Forte
I've wanted to make a stage thread for sometime now, but I always thought it'd be too much trouble or, at the time, I'd feel too lazy to make one. Well, here it is.

Forté's Stage Galerie


Hello all, and welcome to my stage gallery. Browse, take a look around, and maybe you'll find something you just might like.

A majority of the stages I'll be making here will be WiFi-safe () since I'm usually brawling online time to time, although with the new age of model importing here, thanks to the help of BlackJax96 and many others, I've found myself working or experimenting with model imports and such. Feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome and greatly appreciated.

Also, two more things...I don't take requests, unless I say otherwise, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Basically meaning that if I feel that the stage I'm working on doesn't seem complete or if it has noticeable errors and bugs, 99.9% of the time I will not release it.

With that now said and done, I hope that you all enjoy.
- Forte



Background Edits/Swaps
Castlefield Siege (Name pending :P)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rainy Day/Nighttime Eldin (Haven't tested on WiFi)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 08, 2012, 10:06:39 PM
I'm guessing you'll want to reserve this spot, but ya can't with the auto post merger, so just post after me and I'll remove this post. :]

Yeah, thanks. I was trying for awhile there... xD
- Forte

There ya go, two posts to use. XD

While I'm here I may as well say that there's some good looking stuff in here, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Definitely want to see how that Castlefield Siege turns out. I just want to change Castle Siege into something good.


Not really an update, but more of a request.

With schoolwork, sports, and life in general getting pretty hectic at the moment (pretty ironic seeing as the school year is almost over...) I'm not 100% sure that these stages are going to be finished. Rather than just let them die like the concepts they currently are now, I figured that I'd ask for some assistance from the KC:MM Community to help see some of these projects into fruition. Most of them are around 50-75% complete and just need a few finishing touches. Anyone with experience in making stages, little knowledge of 3DS, and not too much on their plate would be best fit for such a job. If you're interested, just shoot up a reply or, preferably, a PM for more information.

Sincerely,
- Forte

I'd like to see the Castlefield Siege completed and released :O

You can always just take a month off and get around to finishing your hacks when you are available. Then again it has been a while since you started most of them, but you can always find motivation.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

July 18, 2013, 06:59:17 AM #7 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:00:18 AM by Forte
Figured I'd finally tease this since it's just about done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WiFi works just fine. All that's left is to get the miniature waterfall to work properly, but the materials seem to be bugging out. Probably going to have end up scrapping it since nothing I seem to do works. It should will be released tomorrow.
- Forte

i could probably fix that up for ya O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 18, 2013, 07:03:13 AM
i could probably fix that up for ya O.o

...But then it won't be released tomorrow! D:

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 18, 2013, 08:12:44 AM
...But then it won't be released tomorrow! D:
by that it'll speed up its release date my poor innocent wolf!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Alright DSX8, I'm giving it one more shot, if no dice then I'll let you fiddle with it. In the meantime I'll try to compensate by attempting to create some similar fire effects from the FE stage if it doesn't end up working.
- Forte

the fire effects in castle siege... those r gfx files
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 18, 2013, 10:05:44 PM
the fire effects in castle siege... those r gfx files
Yeah, I'm aware of that. Although through the use of str0, clr0 and a little bit of modeling I've emulated something a bit similar.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for the waterfall, while it's a nice touch to the stage, BF is nearly over its size limit and won't accept both the fire affects and the water, so I'm going with the fire being the more aesthetically pleasing one. (yep, another slight setback...)
- Forte

well if u wanna do that, then im fine with it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady