Forté's Stage Galerie

Started by Forte, September 08, 2012, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey all, sorry for the delay, I've had priorities more important than brawl hacking causing a whole week's delay. On the brighter side, decent progress on the stage has been made.



Involving the flames, everything is properly animated and set, but my limited knowledge of CLR0 has caused a hurdle to appear. Comparing these flames to Castle Siege's, Siege's includes a black smog mixed with the flames. I'm guessing black in CLR0 determines opacity... so the darker the color I set the smog to be, the more transparent it becomes (it's practically invisible in the GIF). Getting it to follow the camera would be nice to, but eh. Rather than let this be another delay on the stage's release I've decided to release the stage as is and add the flames as a bonus update in my own time.

The stage just needs to undergo another proper WiFi test and it'll be released either late tonight or early tomorrow, no BS this time. ;)

- Forte

I personally think flames would add a nice twist to it. Just make sure the smoke shows up so it looks better.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on July 31, 2013, 08:55:30 PM
I personally think flames would add a nice twist to it. Just make sure the smoke shows up so it looks better.

Thanks LegacyWolf. If worse comes to worse, I'll probably just end up turning the smoke to a more grey/white hue, but I'll mess around with the values a bit more and hope for the best.
- Forte