Code for Nunchuck users to be able to perform certain advanced techniques?

Started by Jigiba, September 09, 2012, 04:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There are advanced techniques that only the gamecube controller is capable of pulling off. For instance, Lucas's instant grab, Down A in-Air to Down A kick juggle, ect.

Is there some sort of code that would allow nunchuck users to do such things? Plus like, a C-Stick option for them to replace the addition jump button on the nunchuck..If not, could this be seen in the near future? Is it even plausible?  :-\

Thank you to anyone who responds  :vyse:
0818-5827-9153


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 09, 2012, 02:43:24 PM
How do you do those 2 Lucas tricks?

That PK Fire Jump

I use the Wiimote so I have an altered control scheme. Basically you use PK fire at the same time when you jump.

PK Fire Aerial Glide

Anyone can do this. Use PK Fire the opposite direction you're heading to, then use PSI Magnet.

As for codes that allow you to do it, not too sure if that's possible.

EDIT: Well apparently I didn't read the 1st post... lol

Oh, well I know the spark jump one, but I'll have to try the other one. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 09, 2012, 06:16:46 PM
Oh, well I know the spark jump one, but I'll have to try the other one. :P

For the instant grab, you go just past the opponent, and grab immediately while you are turning around. As for the second one, you use his Down A in-Air, and as soon as you and your opponent hit the ground, you begin juggling them with his Down A kick, and you can complete the combo with a C-Stick once you've juggled them to the edge. This guy uses both frequently:

PK Nightmare - a Lucas Combo Video

they can only be executed with the GC controller though  :patrick:
and there are several other things that GC users are enabled to do, but not us nunchuck users  :oshi:
0818-5827-9153