Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Project Death The Kid  (Read 35893 times)
Mr.Weegee
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »

@Humble
    Wait the clone engine is out already?
    Been out a long time.

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »

Yup.  :V  Watching Death the Kid AMVs so I can get an idea of how he fights; not much action to see though, and I read most of the manga anyway.  Meh.

piggybank67
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »

Yup.  :V  Watching Death the Kid AMVs so I can get an idea of how he fights; not much action to see though, and I read most of the manga anyway.  Meh.
    niceee
    what's the clone engine

Check out my YouTube Channel! -

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »

niceee
    what's the clone engine
    It allows you to have two attack hacks on one char (one could be default).

piggybank67
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 07:50:34 PM »

oh nice
    link?

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 12:49:11 AM »

Death the Kid-

Physics-  The Kid has proven to be incredibly agile, he jumps fast, moves fast, and shoots fast.  An idea I had was this; extend a bone underneath his foot during his run and jump animations, shaped similar to his board, which he uses to fly around; Then have wind GFX appear beneath the board bone, and he flys as he dashes, runs, jumps, or falls.  Speed wise, he will run as fast as Metaknight does now.  He will rise faster while jumping and have good aerial movement.  However he will be much lighter.  

Basic Movement-
    Wait- he stands around idly, guns down, looking to the side. (Marths Win wait animation, I think it was win 2 wait, but it is one of them, can't remember which one.  If that doesn't look right, then just marths regular wait)

Dash- his board appears at his feet in a purple flash and he flies forward upon it.  (Marths dash animation, just take a portion of it and loop that so it doesn't move his body and legs back and forth; make it in brawlbox.  The board will be a stretched bone shaped like a skateboard beneath his feet, probably a finger bone or something moved down, rotated, and stretched; then tie some wind GFX to it.  Also raise him a bit off the ground, so he is flying a bit as he rides.)

Run- he continues to ride forward really fast, swerving as he flies.  (Use his dash animation, but move his legs and the bone for the board back and forth so he swerves while he rides; other then that it is just an extended dash animation.

Run stop- his board disappears in a purple flash as he dismounts from his board.  (use the old run stop, make a purple flash GFX at his feet, and the board disappears, and he moves a bit down so he is back on the ground.)

Jumps- he jumps upwards, leaping up into the air.  (Regular jumps)  his second jump has a purple flash at the start by his feet as he summons his board, and then he rises and spins upward.  (the purple flash GFX at the start, the wind GFX trailing as he rises, and Zeldas double jump animation)

Fall- Regular fall except he has the board at his feet.  (just do the whole board deal)

Land animations- his board disappears in a flash as he lands upon the ground.  (the usual purple flash)

Attacks-

Jabs-  Death the Kid smacks his opponent with one pistol, then another.  (Sheiks first two jabs)

Ftilt-  Death elbows his opponent, knocking them away.  (ZSS's final jab animation, slow down and Death takes a step forward while performing it.)

Dtilt-  Death slides his leg along the ground, kicking his opponent in their achilles heel (take that, impossible to defeat Metaknight!  we know your weakness.)/(use Zeldas dtilt animation, but cut off the start and the end where she reverts back to her bad kneeling crouch pose, and add frames so it doesn't become too fast and spammable)

Utilt-  Death thrusts both heels up into the air after a small hop, and then lands.  (small hop, then Snakes uair animation sped up, and then Death lands.  Make the start and end of the kick longer, and the actual kick much shorter.)

Dash attack-  Death lands on the ground and charges his foe in a shoulder tackle.  (land on the ground, make the board disappear, and then use Samus, C Falcon, or Ganons dash attack animation)

Usmash-  Death raises his gun to the air and fires a blank, but the blast wave causes damage.  (Marths Usmash animation, then while his arm is raised a wind GFX over his head in a shape similar to Lucas's, but faster and weaker)

Fsmash-  Death raises both his pistols, and fires blanks in a one two shot similar to Links, except they are both automatic.  (Snakes jab followed by Marths shield breaker animation, the second shot is more powerful and he leans into it, the hands alternate because marth is left handed)

Dsmash-  Death fires a blank to one side, then quickly pivots and fires another to his other side.  (Zelda's jab animation with his gun forward, then a sped up Sheik forward roll animation done in place, and repeat the first animation.  The hitboxes should be about the size of Links Ftilt swing.)

Uaerial- Death twists upwards in a corkscrew kick, firing his pistols blanks as he spins.  (Samus or sheiks up air animation, with wind GFXs for the blanks surrounding him similar to ZSS's nair.)

Naerial- Death performs a beautifully executed flying kick  (Foxes nair animation, or some similar kick that stays out)

Daerial- Death raises both pistols above his head, and then brings them down in a hammer blow to his unsuspecting opponents, spiking them to their doom.  (Ikes dair animation)

Baerial- Death twists, points his pistol behind him and fires, blasting his opponent (C falcons bair animation, with the blank hitbox the size of ZSS's Fsmash swing, but much much weaker)

Faerial- Death lunges and swings both pistols forward in front of him, and then fires directly ahead.  (Pits fair animation, with blank hitboxes similar to his Bairs)

Nspecial- Death fires his pistols, and depending on the charge level he will fire either alternating triple shot (swapping between snakes two jabs, going 1, 2, 1 for the animation) or if it is higher charged he will crouch down and fire a large blast of energy (ZSS laser fire.  The charges are either an uncharged super scope shot, or charged ones, so if it is a triple shot Death alternates firing, if it is one then he crouches and fires like ZSS)

Dspecial- Death holds both guns in front of him, collecting souls as he concentrates; the more souls he collects, the stronger his shots will be.  Is there a way to make charging this effect the power of all his blank shots as well?  If not, thats ok.  (The animation is Zeldas taunt where she creates a fireball between her hands, and Death does the same, minus the whole fireball thing)

Uspecial-  Death flies upwards in a rocket blast from his board, knocking away his opponents.  This doesn't put him into fall special.  (Marths up-B animation, but make him spin as he rises, and make his board appear beneath him leaving a wind trail as he goes up.)

Sspecial-  Death leaps forward, rolling as he blasts away with his pistols firing blanks.  (Snakes dash attack, can be used in the air as well, firing blanks the same size as on his fair and bair repeatedly as he rolls.)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:53:03 AM by Humble » Logged

piggybank67
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 04:03:49 AM »

I like it!
    1 thing I like the board idea but I think that his side special should be that he pulls out the board
    and then he moves faster
    or it can be another move but that would be cool
    and I'm not sure abt the bone extension thing

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 13, 2010, 05:11:33 AM »

I like it!
    1 thing I like the board idea but I think that his side special should be that he pulls out the board
    and then he moves faster
    or it can be another move but that would be cool
    and I'm not sure abt the bone extension thing
    Well he already uses the board to move fast in the air or on the ground, plus a gunroll is...really cool.  Like in the matrix when they dive forward and fire as they go, it just seems badass. 
    And if you have any suggestions as to how to make a board otherwise, feel free.  That is the easiest and best I could think of. 

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: January 13, 2010, 05:11:56 AM »

@Humble
    Wait the clone engine is out already?
    Been out a long time.
    People need to check Smashboards more.  :V

piggybank67
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: January 13, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »

i meant how would u do that haha

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 03:23:27 PM »

Now I see why you wanted to rotate the Guns.
    To bad I already have Roy over Marth(a).
    And to bad the clone engine works as it does allow 2 of the same PSA files to be loaded ingame, but not at the same time.

piggybank67
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »

hopefully ull want this more than marth Grin
    as soon as i can start working on it
    haha

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 04:33:42 PM »

i meant how would u do that haha
    Scale and move the bone using brawl box, of course.  ;]

piggybank67
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »

wouldn't that alter his whole foot?

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 11:49:00 PM »

I was suggesting we move a finger bone, or some other similarly small and unnoticed bone, down to his feet and scale it to be the correct shape. 

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7
    Print
    Jump to: