Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can someone make a simple guide where to put the files required for dante?  (Read 2213 times)
xStarry
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 16, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

I've had no luck finding a tutorial on how to install dante, so can someone please make one for me?

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 10:29:13 PM »

This should be in the help section.

Also, Welcome!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:32:16 PM »

I've had no luck finding a tutorial on how to install dante, so can someone please make one for me?

No, but there are many other nice tutorials on here. Like a tutorial on how to breathe.

Welcome!

Speedy101
    Holy Kitten

You were my New Dream

• Awards Warm Welcomer Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 12:37:10 AM »

NewbiesHave you tryed this http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0 it shows how to extract your hacks or where to extract them.
    And welcome
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:39:35 AM by Rick Grimes » Logged

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

xStarry
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 12:44:15 PM »

Thanks everybody for the welcomes,

@Rick Grimes that post doesn't help me tbh, all of the dante textures I've get has multiple pcs f iles in them and I don't know which to use exactly..

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 01:24:48 PM »

Well then, lets see how we can fix this.

First off, could you get a link to the Dante you want to install? Us knowing exactly what you're trying to "install" would be helpful.

Second, have you ever used hacks before? If you have, it should be as simple as installing the others you've used, with little difference. It'll also make it easier for us to help you.

xStarry
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 04:11:49 PM »

Sorry but it kinda became more than only Dante Tongue

SSJ Toon Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3528&Moderated=All

(Dante)  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*dmc+dante*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Long Sword Hunter : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*Long+sword+Hunter+v1*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*

Uhm I am currently using RiiVolution or something but I can also try and use GeckoOs but I don't know how :/

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »

So, more or less, on your SD card, there should be a file called Fighter. Inside it should be a bunch of names. They're the Japanese names of all the Brawl Fighters translated into english.

For Dante, first find the version you want (1.0 or 1.3). Copy the files named FitIke.pac, FitIke00.pac, FitIke00.ocs, FitIkeFinal.pac, and FitIkeMotionEtc.pac.

Find the folder called ike in that fighters folder, and past those files inside it. That should install it for Dante. The other files you want should follow the same template.

Specific filenames have certain purposes, but they follow the same pattern.

Now [name] here will be the Japanese name of whatever character you're installing it on. I'll use Bowser's japanese name, Koopa as an example.

Fit[name].pac is a file that contains (for the most part) the moveset of the character.
     - Example: FitKoopa.pac

Fit[name]XX.pac (where XX are numbers) is a costume file. It contains the recolors for all the characters. It generally goes from 00 to 06, although some characters have more/less
     - Example: FitKoopa00.pac (This is the original costume for Bowser)

Fit[name]Final.pac contains files for the character's final smash. Some characters, like Bowser and Wario change into completely different characters for their final smash, so I'll use ike as an example here.
     - Example: FitIkeFinal.pac

Fit[name]MotionEtc.pac contains all of the animations for the character along with a few extra models.
     - Example: FitKoopaMotionEtc.pac

Now, each file has a [name] in it, right? Well, files that have that [name] go in the folder with that same [name].

FitKoopa.pac goes in the koopa folder. FitMario04.pac goes in the mario folder. FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac goes in the falco folder.

Also, the files that go in there need to follow this guide: http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/The_File_Placing_and_Naming_Guide

Now, I know that was kind of a crash course, but it should at least help.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: