Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change Character's Color Order For Team Battle  (Read 1311 times)
slacker-desu
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 19, 2012, 07:23:45 AM »

Hey. While recoloring some textures for a characters, I was wondering if they'd match up for when you pick Team Battle. Like when you have a choice of team Blue, Green, or Red, and how it switches to a texture best suited to the team color.

I know that characters have different order of where there specific colors are (ex. Ike's green is 02, while Link's green is his default 00).

I was wondering if there was a way to change what Team Battle detects for a team color, for a specific character?

Hopefully that makes sense, and thanks in advance. ^_^.

Red93
Texture Cookie
Hyper Kitten

Life is a cookie.

• Awards KCMM 2012 Awards Winner Hot Topic Pin Collector Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:01:17 AM »

I've actually been wondering about this for a while myself...
    I imagine it would have something to do with the coding, but I really don't know, tbh.

slacker-desu
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 08:05:42 AM »

I've actually been wondering about this for a while myself...
    I imagine it would have something to do with the coding, but I really don't know, tbh.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's something coded in a file in the system folder? I don't know, I'm just pulling things out of my hat.

Hopefully someone could clarify.

carbuncle700
    Expert Kitten

鬼神 Kill Em All 1989

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »

Unfortunately, Brawl doesn't automatically detect the colors (if that was what you were wondering). If you want the custom textures/characters' colors to be consistent with the team colors, you would have to manually put the custom character over the original color/texture slot you want. The selection menu just chooses the character's slot numbers (that have the specific color). If you were asking if it is possible to change the slots it chooses for each color; its probably possible via codes, although there are no codes I know of that can do this.

edit: oops hit save too early
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:10:49 PM by carbuncle700 » Logged

Red93
    Texture Cookie
    Hyper Kitten

Life is a cookie.

• Awards KCMM 2012 Awards Winner Hot Topic Pin Collector Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »

Unfortunately, Brawl doesn't automatically detect the colors. If you want the custom textures/characters' colors to be consistent with the team colors, you would have to manually put the character over the color/texture slot you want.
    Well yeah, of course. But something has to tell it to select one slot over another.

Edit:

If you were asking if it is possible to change the slots it chooses for each color; its probably possible via codes, although there are no codes I know of that can do this.

Alright, so that puts us back where we started, which is basically the same exact thing I said before. xD
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:30:45 PM by Red93 » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: