WOW! enter brave new frontiers!【Pik custom model importing】Toon Zelda Model done

Started by Pik, October 24, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey guys this is my first model importing thread here I'll tell you all the custom models im working on. first up is masked man. aka clas from mother 3 incase you havent played it yet

here, let me show you it. or maybe youve seen it already.



Spex130 has already rigged the guy hes just finalizing it. he shud come out soon. just have to play with materiels and also stuff

second is prince poo also from earthbound (mother 2 if you come from japan)



here hes done. Thing is, I'm looking for someone to rig him- In fact, I think that's how I'll do things. I'll make custom models that are open for anybody to rig. Comment if you're interested. thanks


whatever's nect is in the air. i wanna try something cool over ice climber or olimar......... or maybe some fire emblem characters or some [censored]......
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


whooooaaaaaaa deez r so guuuuuuuud

I'm glad to hear Spex has gotten Masked Man pretty much done, I'm looking forward to seeing the him finished, 'specially after all the pain you went through, haha.

Poo looks like Poo.
/StarWaffletookmyjokebeforeIcoulduseit :[

I think what you're doing is a great idea, especially since custom models can sometimes be a pain to search for and [censored]. Kudos, and best of luck!

just subscribing o-o. Not much to say. Never played earthbound >_> totally getting masked man though
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I gave 'em a day! I did! I did!

Jokekid replied. Maybe. Just maybe?

If no one's called Poo. Well then I suppose.

I'll give it a shot? Just maybe? Just maybe?



*sees masked man model*

*head explodes cause of too good  model*

Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping someone would do a custom model for this guy because the vertex kindof looks like poo has a tumor on his head. Masked man looks amazing. Going to have to take Beyond's Masked Man off of my roster finally.

I can rig your stuffs if you need me too ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks Spex, but I think you've done enough work for now. :p  I'll let Nanobuds handle this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wm4m3q9hjh7n1zs

Here's the Max Scene yo.

(btw, I don't really want just one guy to do all of my rigs. I kinda wanna change it up each time)

...also is the caps title thing true?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on October 26, 2012, 03:30:16 AM
Thanks Spex, but I think you've done enough work for now. :p  I'll let Nanobuds handle this one.

...also is the caps title thing true?

Cool beans. Nano's boss, so I can't wait until it's done!


Also, I think it is. I've seen warnings given because of it.


well Pik, I know your thread is worthy of all caps.

btw the folds on Poo's and Masked Man's clothing look amazing. Can't wait for the release!!!

Can you send me the textures also?

And I assume hes on Ness?

@Wasabi
Thanks mate. I like clothing folds


@Nanobuds
Nah, I'm thinking over Lucas- Here are the textures.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k67hkjto742dh23

--
Another note: Actually, anyone who wants to can rig these can. The files are out in the open, so feel free to rig whatever i have posted.



edit: oh [censored], I forgot to model the inside of Poo's mouth! I'll fix it and upload the scene again.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Do you want him to have PAT0 expressions? or do you want them kept constant?

Constant for now, I wanna keep the filesize as low as I can.

updated the max file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rg89gy6zp3jyaug

Thanks.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]