Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Diggin Pervy on November 21, 2012, 04:53:32 AM

Does he have a puffed-up belly for when he jumps multiple times?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I always find it funny how people would request alternates when they do have the ability to make it themselves when the hack is released. Like for example Ani could give Snolax the Hamner after it's release, but teh idea of the Trainer being the hammer is probablt the best and the most logical idea. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 06:48:46 PM
I always find it funny how people would request alternates when they do have the ability to make it themselves when the hack is released. Like for example Ani could give Snolax the Hamner after it's release, but teh idea of the Trainer being the hammer is probablt the best and the most logical idea. xD
Youre not my friend :oshi:
lol jk.
......

My pc died so i dont have chances to do it...thats why ill annoy pervy until he releases him.  :happy:



Ooh, nice. Silver with an armor... Haven't played much SatBK, so I don't know what he's called in there. :P

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 06:51:21 PMYoure not my friend :oshi: lol jk. ...... My pc died so i dont have chances to do it...thats why ill annoy pervy until he releases him.  :happy:
...why is my memory like what it is? :rage: I honestly don't know why I had forgotten about your PC being dead when I posted that. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

In preparation for the a fun little psa revmp thing I'm helping work on I bring you a new toon link import.

Viewtifull ToonLink


Now he can be a true hero!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol
ur gonna reposition some bones?
cuz his legs are longer than toonlink's, right?

Haven't fitted him yet.

MOVING ON!
JOHNNY [censored]ING BRAVO!


Two options, I may or may not do both
Over Falcon, fit to the Ghost rider PSA for the bike and what not
Over Gannon, With comb over sword and this over beast gannon

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

he's gonna look weird as hell when u fit him on anyone's bones, the only one that would still look good i think is toonlink, but the moveset and voice are like O_O

Naw I'm gonna do some major one slot bone edits
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Bravo!
Yes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Fusion Fall Johnny has long-ass legs :srs:
His Punch Time model is much better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]