Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That and the arms. :P

But the Shake King's boots do look slightly different from Wario's

Don't worry. if i could build Law I can Defiantly Build the Shake King correctly

Oh and Usopps almost done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Oh, who said I was worried? ;) He does look great so far. ;D

And that looks great too! :)

Loving that Trafalgar, Pervy. Not sure how, but it's making me want to start watching One Piece. D:

Can't remember the last time I posted on a thread from this section aside of bumping Beyond's. .-.

November 17, 2012, 05:52:45 AM #34 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:08:10 AM by Diggin Pervy
Well that's what a good model does i guess lol. So go right ahead and start watching.

Black text makes me feel honored
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]





Lol i forgot to add this to my molding post

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

OMG Snorlax took a trip to Isle Delfino, stole one of their Palm Trees, and is now beating the crap out of people with it. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 21, 2012, 06:16:28 AM
OMG Snorlax took a trip to Isle Delfino, stole one of their Palm Trees, and is now beating the crap out of people with it. xD
lol this

also Pervy....
Can Snorlax use a hamm as hamner as an alt??? :happy: if you say no ill PM everyday until you make it :happy:

Also epic Megaman!!!

Honestly I think I want to see Snorlax use the Pokemon Trainer for a hammer. Like the Pokemon Trainer woke him up from his sleep and the Snorlax got mad and started using the Pokemon Trainer as payback. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on November 21, 2012, 06:28:28 AM
Honestly I think I want to see Snorlax use the Pokemon Trainer for a hammer. Like the Pokemon Trainer woke him up from his sleep and the Snorlax got mad and started using the Pokemon Trainer as payback. :3
lol
yeah Pervy make this as an alt....and hamm! :happy:

snorlax looks perfect!! I love the palm tree too, can't think of a better weapon for him :) I'd offer to test but I never have and wouldn't know what to look for :S