Sneaky Title edit: Closed shop down. Time to open a new store!

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 01, 2012, 08:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on January 18, 2014, 03:25:37 AM
And Shake Kings uv's are now good to go so I can start textuin him now

:af2:

Seriously, well done. :)


Quote from: dikekoj on January 19, 2014, 12:36:15 AM
but didn't you... leave?
he's finishing a few promised projects

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: dikekoj on January 19, 2014, 12:36:15 AM
but didn't you... leave?
Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on November 19, 2013, 02:59:52 AM
Also yes I am going to finish Luffy.
I'm also going to finish trigger and Make a psa for him
And I'll finish that Shake King Model for tabuu
Other than that you may see my name few and far

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 19, 2014, 12:39:18 AM
he's finishing a few promised projects
I also said I might do a thing here and there. Which is why I am helping kjp with somethin

EDIT:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65541.msg1215757#msg1215757

EDIT:
So this is something I've wanted to do for the longest time
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: 悪魔スレイヤーX8 on January 20, 2014, 08:52:50 AM
i smell peach... :v
idk what yer smellin, but I hope it slaps on some deodorant soon.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

January 22, 2014, 09:53:22 AM #576 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:06:04 PM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
Quote from: 悪魔スレイヤーX8 on January 20, 2014, 08:52:50 AMi smell peach... :v
Yeh
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on January 20, 2014, 05:09:50 PM
idk what yer smellin, but I hope it slaps on some deodorant soon.
I'm sure Bon Clay the MANLIEST of all MEN uses deodorant. What demon is smelling is the nice sent of his perfume

So I got's this now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I'ma be making his Pre-Timeskip outfit again. I can get the bone tress from this game as well So I'ma be having alot of fun re-riggign and playing around with these models =D

And yeah I'll make the new Laws for brawl but it'll probably be a long while

Also this is why I'm remaking the first outfit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

EDIT:
Doin something for a buddy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ANYWAY Z SANJI!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

HOLY-
THATS JUST TOO SUUUUPER!
The Hentai-Robo in Brawl?!?! Someone give Pervy some medals and trophies!

February 22, 2014, 02:39:33 AM #579 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:44:50 AM by Pervy the Perverted Pervert
Me and Dsx8 are at it again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

ohai BlackRose.
*has played Project X Zone, but not a single .hack game*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on February 22, 2014, 02:39:33 AM
Me and Dsx8 are at it again

hey... another .hack character! bring her in!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:patrick:

February 22, 2014, 08:35:31 AM #583 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:45:18 AM by DSX8
Quote from: Pervy the Perverted Pervert on February 22, 2014, 02:39:33 AM
Me and Dsx8 are at it again

lol yeah.. ill be doing her.. so calm the hell down on asking me about it!! xD

edit:
sword found!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady