Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Quote from: Krillin on November 14, 2012, 09:53:25 PM
Quote from: XChosenOne1 on November 14, 2012, 09:45:21 PM
blah luigi blah blah ported perfectly blah blah blah
nope
What about..... TL or Link???




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, I see you made progress! Now it seems Peach can also be ported perfectly, good job! I will wait for the pack of Peach to be done! And in fact, all the rel packs of these portable characters!

But, one thing though: you should try to see what ports can be done without problems! I mean, some people use Gecko (or whatever it is called) and some use Riivolution. Can you make some tests on these two things and see what models don't work on Riivolution?

I know, I'm a little annoying, but it's only a suggestion, and it's not for me, I don't use Riivolution, so it doesn't concern me, but I'm sure you would have the question anyway, so...

Oh, and you didn't answered one of my questions! Who are these 6 characters you discovered that can also be ported? Of course, if you don't want to reveal the answer now, no problem!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on November 14, 2012, 10:30:39 PM
But, one thing though: you should try to see what ports can be done without problems! I mean, some people use Gecko (or whatever it is called) and some use Riivolution. Can you make some tests on these two things and see what models don't work on Riivolution?

It works fine for gecko. I am having several riivo ppl testing these out

Quote from: Psycho Philia on November 14, 2012, 10:30:39 PM
Oh, and you didn't answered one of my questions! Who are these 6 characters you discovered that can also be ported? Of course, if you don't want to reveal the answer now, no problem!

not telling ;D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not telling? Ok, no problem! At least now, things are completely clear, you want to make a surprise!  :laugh: I won't force you to say it in that case, and I will be patient! I hope, however, that other people will be patient too...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

any date for the snake and peach rel releases?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Carnage: Snake is not officially completely portable, it still needs some tests, or it would be mentionned on the first page. Because of this, I don't think there is an estimation for him, for peach however it's an other history.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

im working on the peach pack its very easy to make them its just im lazy i may have them done by next week or two

Quote from: Psycho Philia on November 14, 2012, 11:28:03 PM
Carnage: Snake is not officially completely portable, it still needs some tests, or it would be mentionned on the first page. Because of this, I don't think there is an estimation for him, for peach however it's an other history.
so i guess his articles are still wonky?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 15, 2012, 12:00:20 AM
im working on the peach pack its very easy to make them its just im lazy i may have them done by next week or two
I know this may sound like I just wanna get mah hands on the .rels, but if you guys need the extra help, I have a [censored] load of free time. I could help out with the coding and making the packs. I can't this week though since I have a trip to Orlando to perform in Battle of the Bands. But I can help out any other time.

Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2012, 12:27:51 AM
so i guess his articles are still wonky?
It's not even that, the articles are perfectly fine, but it just doesn't wanna work for Riivo.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 15, 2012, 12:45:42 AM
I know this may sound like I just wanna get mah hands on the .rels, but if you guys need the extra help, I have a [censored] load of free time. I could help out with the coding and making the packs. I can't this week though since I have a trip to Orlando to perform in Battle of the Bands. But I can help out any other time.
Well we basically rendered out all the possible characters to port, but you have to ask SonicBrawler and Leon Exodio if you may test. The decision is basically theirs, but I don't see a problem in giving out a handful of rel's to people >.>


Ha ha! Leon Exodio, lazyness is really a big illness! Ha ha, no problem, take all the time you need to make them, no need to make the packs if you don't feel like making them!

Hum, about Snake, so the problem is that he doesn't work on Riivolution? I see... I wonder what will be the results of the tests of rels on Riivolution, I hope Riivolution users will have not so big problems unlike Gecko users...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on November 15, 2012, 02:06:16 AM
Ha ha! Leon Exodio, lazyness is really a big illness! Ha ha, no problem, take all the time you need to make them, no need to make the packs if you don't feel like making them!

Hum, about Snake, so the problem is that he doesn't work on Riivolution? I see... I wonder what will be the results of the tests of rels on Riivolution, I hope Riivolution users will have not so big problems unlike Gecko users...
snake on gecko works fine but i dont know whats the problem about rii

screw rivo im a gecko user :P so it should work for me xD

well it sucks for rivo users tough

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2012, 08:00:44 AM
screw rivo im a gecko user :P so it should work for me xD

well it sucks for rivo users tough


I used to be a gecko user but now im rivo one...rivos better excepting this and photos thing.. lol