Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Quote from: Superlucario603 on January 05, 2013, 08:36:42 PMSonic I didn't mean to be annoying I was just curious.. not pushing you at all
Just stop spamming right now.

-Don't reply to this post-
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on January 05, 2013, 10:53:48 PMDarn! :rage:
I know. D:

I wanted Zero or Taskmaster without getting rid of Link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Excuse me Sonic Brawler to disturb you with this, but it's just to have an information. I recall that you said that Snake could be ported right? What happened about him? Because he's still not in your list. Does Riivolution is why you haven't included him, because there are problems with Riivolution?

Once again, it's just to know, I don't ask for a release or something like this. I just want information about this port because I suppose someone will end up asking it to you anyway.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on January 05, 2013, 11:27:16 PM
Excuse me Sonic Brawler to disturb you with this, but it's just to have an information. I recall that you said that Snake could be ported right? What happened about him? Because he's still not in your list. Does Riivolution is why you haven't included him, because there are problems with Riivolution?

Once again, it's just to know, I don't ask for a release or something like this. I just want information about this port because I suppose someone will end up asking it to you anyway.


yeah, riivolution is the problem. same as ganondorf
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, I fully understand. I didn't know however about Ganondorf having the same problem. Thank you for your answer.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on January 06, 2013, 12:15:14 AM
Ok, I fully understand. I didn't know however about Ganondorf having the same problem. Thank you for your answer.
no prob

i swear, you are like, the only nice person who posts on this thread :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2013, 12:47:41 AM #218 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:17:52 AM by Dr.Aco64
I'm guessing that Fox shares the same fate as Link, correct?
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on January 06, 2013, 12:47:41 AM
I'm guessing that Fox shares the same fate as Link, correct?

im 90% sure that i tested Fox and he didnt work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2013, 12:57:31 AM #220 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:18:19 AM by Dr.Aco64
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 06, 2013, 12:52:56 AM
im 90% sure that i tested Fox and he didnt work
10% being over the other starfox characters?
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on January 06, 2013, 12:57:31 AM
10% being over the other starfox characters?

yeah.

but i know that i can port fox over falco and wolf via renaming files and a bit of PSAING
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2013, 01:11:20 AM #222 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:18:46 AM by Dr.Aco64
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 06, 2013, 01:05:10 AM
yeah.

but i know that i can port fox over falco and wolf via renaming files and a bit of PSAING

Thought so. What exactly does a character need to be ported over with Fox that codes and PSAing can't do?
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon

Quote from: Dr.Aco64 on January 06, 2013, 01:11:20 AM
Thought so. What exactly does a character need to be ported over with Fox that codes and PSAing can't do?

well, the onyl differeance with Fox himself is that he can only be file renamed to falco and wolf. and his n-b wont load, so i would have to make him generate a ray gun.

and he wont have sfx unless someone edits the sfx ids to falco or wolf
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sonicbrawler you should release ganon and snake and say they only work on gecko imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.