Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-

Started by SonicBrawler, November 10, 2012, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?

Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi
Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on March 02, 2013, 12:10:50 AM
Darn...if it was a perfect port, I would be all over dat but oh well...

its 99% perfect. you jsut dont see the aura sphere. I dont really see why that is so bad.

Quote from: pikazz on March 02, 2013, 12:12:54 AM
glad you got it work! it was fun to be your ballplank to toss idea between xD

you helped me so much by just complaining about the .rels XD

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh.  I thought you meant it didn't hit


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

well i hope even if the aura sphere doesnt appear you can release this since i wanna mess with it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry to inform everyone, but I am not able to release anything relating to the Lucario rel because the code needed was taken and i dont have permission to use it

sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So....Lucario porting canceled?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 02, 2013, 07:06:51 PM
So....Lucario porting canceled?

correct
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the code was taken? how the hell do you get a code taken? srs not allowing someone to use a single code is low really :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 02, 2013, 10:20:36 PM
the code was taken? how the hell do you get a code taken? srs not allowing someone to use a single code is low really :S

appearntly it was stolen on an sd card then put on pastebin (where i found it) and i guess its part of a larger codeset or something

anyway, i guess thats enough discusion about it. pm me if uw ant to know anything else

and i tested out ROB perfect .rel and it doesnt work, so that can be added once i feel like it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hate those people <.< it will be soon be taken however, especially codes
Stupid Tinypic :C

It's quite a bad news honestly to think Lucario rel won't be released (at least before a certain time because one day, I'm sure it will be released). But as I took a careful look at the topic, I know it's not your fault. I just hope that nobody will be too much disappointed because I'm sure some people will complain... Anyway, make progress as you can on the rel you desire. Oh, and while I'm at it, have you made any progress on some ports that are already done, but which are not considered perfect as it doesn't work with Riivolution? (Like Snake rel port for example that doesn't work on Riivolution and because of this isn't released, I don't remember if there are others like him)


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I dont remember the progress on snake .rel, but i think it worked in riivo now. Idk
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

snake does work for rivo my sd card at the time was weird look at my video i made on it

SSBB: Ganondorf and Snake .rel preview

I forget if it works without vsing originals
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 04, 2013, 08:55:48 PM #298 Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:52:27 PM by Chaos_Knight
Finally I can have Ryu (Kage will port him to Ganon sometime), Bomberman, and Deadpool without getting rid of Ganon and Snake.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

but its just like the lucario.rel it has to have the original character to help it load