Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 60
Author Topic: Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-  (Read 343546 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #645 on: July 14, 2013, 07:50:26 PM »

Here is my Ness folder (I'm using the Wolverine PSA):
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/hmdn6d1ni78gqhs/ness.rar

And here is my module folder:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1v2a5a09x1444xg/module.rar

The Ness folder is at the fighter folder and the module folder is at the pf folder, along with the fighter one and my .cgt file.

like i told you before all you needed was to go to the recources and download fitwolfentry.pac and rename it to fitnessentry.pac i just tryed it and it worked, i asked you before if you did download the entry.pac and you said yes but since he isnt on your ness folder i guess you never followed my advices on the last page...

if wolverine didnt had this files  on his moveset them it uses the wolf default ones and  no im not refering t the result since wolf doesnt have one  you get this files and rename them to ness so FitNessEntry.pac and FitNessFinal.pac just becuase a psa doesnt have the files  doesnt mean they dont load , since it like if you are using the default wolf texture you dont need to have it as a pcs/pac on the sd  same for this files

download fitwolfentry.pac from here and might aswhell get the final too so you a 100% chance to not freeze when doing the FS https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/6TQzqu0ua6/fighter/wolf

rename it to ness and it will work but only the first texture since you didnt have any recolors on your ness folder, if you choose any color other than the forst it will freeze with your setup

just like i said if you use a rel you need all the files not just the ones that come with the psa
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:52:22 PM by Carnage » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #646 on: July 14, 2013, 09:26:29 PM »

like i told you before all you needed was to go to the recources and download fitwolfentry.pac and rename it to fitnessentry.pac i just tryed it and it worked, i asked you before if you did download the entry.pac and you said yes but since he isnt on your ness folder i guess you never followed my advices on the last page...

download fitwolfentry.pac from here and might aswhell get the final too so you a 100% chance to not freeze when doing the FS https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/6TQzqu0ua6/fighter/wolf

rename it to ness and it will work but only the first texture since you didnt have any recolors on your ness folder, if you choose any color other than the forst it will freeze with your setup

just like i said if you use a rel you need all the files not just the ones that come with the psa

Did it, started Brawl, froze.
    If it was not in the Ness folder, it is because I deleted it again due to having lag with others.
    And yes, I followed your advices. Please read the thread and you will notice that I said:
    It doesn't work.
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:31:58 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: July 15, 2013, 01:30:54 AM »

Did it, started Brawl, froze.
    If it was not in the Ness folder, it is because I deleted it again due to having lag with others.
    And yes, I followed your advices. Please read the thread and you will notice that I said:

i can garantee it works i tested on my brawl to make sure lol dont say it doesnt work since it works i played a 2 min match with wolverine over ness.

wolverine lags in 4 player matches due to his model having too much polygons lol the entry has nothing to due with that

use this http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvbh5k06javukjb/Ness.rar

i did 4 matches of 2 min with no problems whatsoever i only added the rest of the recolors and the entry and final pac and it works perfect for me and i dont have any codes for chars in my ntsc brawl iso.

Legend of Jesse
    Supreme Kitten

Heroes may die but... Legends endure...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #648 on: July 15, 2013, 02:27:43 AM »

so... what is actually planned for all of this? are you guys planning on making .rel's for every character option? like they did with the stages? o.o cause... that would be... pretty sweet not gonna lie Tongue

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #649 on: July 15, 2013, 02:31:18 AM »

so... what is actually planned for all of this? are you guys planning on making .rel's for every character option? like they did with the stages? o.o cause... that would be... pretty sweet not gonna lie Tongue
    we are going to make every character .rel portable if possable

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #650 on: July 15, 2013, 04:49:51 AM »

we need a rel for luigi next xD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #651 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:24 AM »

we need a rel for luigi next xD
    I can see it now: Super Smash Luigi Brawl!! XD

Post Merge: July 15, 2013, 09:50:56 AM
    Is Bowser not going to be perfect port available? Or was there just no room and he doesn't seem like a character people would port? Cause I can think of three reasons why he'd want to be ported: Dark Bowser, Giga Bowser, Dry Bowser.
    Anyways I bet Lucario is winning because of Mewtwo. lol
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:50:56 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: July 15, 2013, 10:47:44 AM »

i can garantee it works i tested on my brawl to make sure lol dont say it doesnt work since it works i played a 2 min match with wolverine over ness.

wolverine lags in 4 player matches due to his model having too much polygons lol the entry has nothing to due with that

use this http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvbh5k06javukjb/Ness.rar

i did 4 matches of 2 min with no problems whatsoever i only added the rest of the recolors and the entry and final pac and it works perfect for me and i dont have any codes for chars in my ntsc brawl iso.

Didn't work, it froze at the exactly same point, before match starts. And I'm not joking.
    Both Riivolution and Gecko OS.

Edit: Will work flawlessly with the No entry Data code. Weird, because Ness doesn't have an Entry o.O
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:18:36 AM by HaloFanODST » Logged

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #653 on: July 15, 2013, 11:16:24 AM »

Poll will end when i get back from my trip

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: July 15, 2013, 11:19:36 AM »

May I help with the .rel packs?

K+ ~ Tanuki God
    Extreme Kitten

Back with a Boyfriend~

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: July 15, 2013, 11:28:15 AM »

We really need to get Ness or Lucas portable so we can has Mega Man, Ness, Scott Pilgrim, & Lucas.  (yes, I know there is a Jiggs port, but still)

Currently Waiting For:
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    A Link Between Worlds
    Super Mario 3D World
    Mario Kart 8
    Zelda U

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #656 on: July 15, 2013, 03:52:37 PM »

Didn't work, it froze at the exactly same point, before match starts. And I'm not joking.
    Both Riivolution and Gecko OS.

Edit: Will work flawlessly with the No entry Data code. Weird, because Ness doesn't have an Entry o.O
    ness doesnt but wolf does and when you use a rel it also has to do with the char you port and i dont have the no enty code on my sd and it worked for me on vs i didnt even bother to test training since it worked on brawl mode  i use gecko btw

I can see it now: Super Smash Luigi Brawl!! XD

Post Merge: July 15, 2013, 09:50:56 AM
    Is Bowser not going to be perfect port available? Or was there just no room and he doesn't seem like a character people would port? Cause I can think of three reasons why he'd want to be ported: Dark Bowser, Giga Bowser, Dry Bowser.
    Anyways I bet Lucario is winning because of Mewtwo. lol
    bowser will never be portable 100% becuase his rel has 2 chars him and Gbowser and you will never be able to port 2 chars over one the best it would be possible would be porting bowser without gbowser and  someone would need to rewrite his all rel  to do that same for samus/ZSS zelda sheik and the pokemons

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #657 on: July 15, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »

bowser will never be portable 100% becuase his rel has 2 chars him and Gbowser and you will never be able to port 2 chars over one the best it would be possible would be porting bowser without gbowser and  someone would need to rewrite his all rel  to do that same for samus/ZSS zelda sheik and the pokemons

That is also applied to Wario I believe.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #658 on: July 15, 2013, 04:36:24 PM »

That is also applied to Wario I believe.
    yes i forgot wario lol and if you want to the alloys aswhell since all 4 share the same rel

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #659 on: July 15, 2013, 04:40:02 PM »

yes i forgot wario lol and if you want to the alloys aswhell since all 4 share the same rel
    Yeah. I also forgot that the alloys share one .rel file.
    What about the Ice Climbers?

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: