Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Lucario Won. Who should be the new Plug and Play?
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
ROB
Fox
Falco
Luigi

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 60
Author Topic: Perfect .Rel porting Progress -Lucario is first Pack. Ganon is new .rel-  (Read 343554 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #660 on: July 15, 2013, 05:12:15 PM »

But at least with Wario you can port over him. You can't port anything over Bowser

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:59 PM »

Yeah. I also forgot that the alloys share one .rel file.
    What about the Ice Climbers?
    ice climbers only have one rel and you can port over them but you need to include the code for solo popo becuase if it trys to load nana it will freeze

but the ice climbers rel is wierd so i dkn if you can ever rel port them over somone since its diferent from the rest of the cast with some hardcoded nana stuff calling to that slot

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #662 on: July 15, 2013, 05:51:46 PM »

ice climbers only have one rel and you can port over them but you need to include the code for solo popo becuase if it trys to load nana it will freeze

but the ice climbers rel is wierd so i dkn if you can ever rel port them over somone since its diferent from the rest of the cast with some hardcoded nana stuff calling to that slot
    whe i ported ice climbers only popo was in the match and no codes was needed but this was back before the plug in play .rels i still have the 2 that i made

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: July 15, 2013, 06:40:16 PM »

whe i ported ice climbers only popo was in the match and no codes was needed but this was back before the plug in play .rels i still have the 2 that i made
    my guess its nana is more than an article  but less than a char , but really who wants to port the ice climbers? are there any worthwhile movesets over them? its like making a gw rel its pointless since gw doesnt have decent psas to port, lets focus on chars that actualy have psas over them to rel port.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #664 on: July 15, 2013, 06:43:52 PM »

my guess its nana is more than an article  but less than a char , but really who wants to port the ice climbers? are there any worthwhile movesets over them? its like making a gw rel its pointless since gw doesnt have decent psas to port, lets focus on chars that actualy have psas over them to rel port.

There are Ice Climbers PSAs like Sonic and Tails or Crash Bandicoot.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: July 15, 2013, 06:46:06 PM »

There are Ice Climbers PSAs like Sonic and Tails or Crash Bandicoot.

arent those psas unfinished and still with some glitches like the mario bros psa?

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #666 on: July 15, 2013, 08:03:35 PM »

arent those psas unfinished and still with some glitches like the mario bros psa?

The sonic and tails is unfinished, but the Crash Bandicoot is finished as far as I know, unless another version is planned. I myself use Bandicoot and I think it's one of the most worthwhile PSAs on the vault.

Also, there is the pichu bros over the ice climbers...although they are quite OP, still a lot of people liked them as far as I know.

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: July 16, 2013, 02:29:44 AM »

The sonic and tails is unfinished, but the Crash Bandicoot is finished as far as I know, unless another version is planned. I myself use Bandicoot and I think it's one of the most worthwhile PSAs on the vault.

Also, there is the pichu bros over the ice climbers...although they are quite OP, still a lot of people liked them as far as I know.
    but still making a rel for 2 psas? when you can choose one to go over the ic itself? look at ganon he has tons of psas and still doesnt have a P&P rel for instance

im just saying lets go for chars that actually have a good number of  psas first and i think luigi and ganon are probably the ones that have more.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #668 on: July 16, 2013, 05:35:36 AM »

Of course, I agree with you there, I was just replying XD And as far as Ganon goes, he really needs a P&P rel. I wonder if it would be possible somehow with the use of codes to port over Bowser at somepoint

You Never Know!

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: July 16, 2013, 11:48:45 AM »

As far as I know, Marth, Lucario, Ike and Sonic have more PSA's than everyone.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #670 on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »

As far as I know, Marth, Lucario, Ike and Sonic have more PSA's than everyone.
    they all already have rels lol so yeah the second ones are probably luigi and ganon

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: July 16, 2013, 01:10:35 PM »

they all already have rels lol so yeah the second ones are probably luigi and ganon
    Ganon has one .rel no?
    Over King Dedede.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #672 on: July 16, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »

no. luigi onyl has smbz luig, and ganon ahs tabuu and ares. not really worth a .rel

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: July 16, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »

no. luigi onyl has smbz luig, and ganon ahs tabuu and ares. not really worth a .rel
    Ganon also has other PSA's such as sword Ganon and Balanced Project M Ganon.
    It'll be really good to have more than 2 different versions of Ganondorf.
    For example, I have the Arbiter model on Ganon's slot and Tabuu over King Dedede.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #674 on: July 16, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »

if you know any char that doesnt have a rel and has more psas than those 2 im all ears

ganon itself has alot of psas lol dark lord ganondorf and more and you are just saying  the ones that are famous lol both luigi and ganon  have alot of psas scatered around just check the vault
    Ganon has one .rel no?
    Over King Dedede.
    ganon doesnt have a rel  and never did lol dkn what you are talking about on D3, many psas that didnt use articles were ported before the P&P rels using marth rels like tabuu and fixing the glitches you can see the rels we have by seeing the 1 page of this thread

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: