Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PSA help. Custom PSA will not open up  (Read 1619 times)
SSBBhacker00
Intermediate Kitten

i'm a nekomimi fanboy :3

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 11, 2012, 10:31:06 AM »

help me!

My PSA, FitPurin.pac opens up, but when i change something, save it, and try to open it up again, it always says "error. Bad File" Oh shi~ I've tried to open it up via Brawl Box, but it says the same thing. And all aplications are closed other than the smash attacks, i have the most recent one, the file is named correctly, and this does this @ random (works fine when i open it, but when saved, and opened again, it won't allow me) anybody have any idea?

Signed,

SSBBhacker00

<-- sorry I just luv felicia :3

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 11:12:55 PM »

PSA Related things done in BrawlBox usually won't open in PSA anymore... And you also might wanna close PSA if you're opening the file in BrawlBox...

SSBBhacker00
    Intermediate Kitten

i'm a nekomimi fanboy :3

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »

PSA Related things done in BrawlBox usually won't open in PSA anymore... And you also might wanna close PSA if you're opening the file in BrawlBox...
    that is not what i mean. I try to open it up with Smash Attacks, and it says "error. bad file." So i close it, and try to open it with brawlbox and it still won't open. When i talked to DiddyKong, he says that there was "nothing in there." This started when I tried to add a Damage rate to the wait1 command, and i left it blank, saved it, and then open up another file to see what it looks like, and when i opened it up again, it said that. I believe inserting nothing, saving it, and closing it is the cause. But why? all i was doing was checking to see what the command should look like and then all of the sudden it is saying, "You can't access me!" and i'm like WTF! also, my computer keeps on saying that

G: /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac is not found.  Mario Facepalm i'm gotta talk to him tonight. hopefully he can help me some more. but could you try to help me too? this thing is f*****g me up....

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: