Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What should we finish first?
Adding Yuna's staff - 3 (42.9%)
Rigging Bahamut to summon and release him over Ganon - 4 (57.1%)
Rigging Ixion to summon and release him over Ivysaur - 0 (0%)
Rigging Valefor to summon and release over Charizard - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Superlucario603's Final Fantasy Thread (We're back!)  (Read 34190 times)
the_randomizer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: June 29, 2013, 06:26:41 PM »

He looks really nice! Is Bahamut naturally over Charizard, or is it just a part of Zelda's rig?

Yeah, about porting him over Charizard.....kinda late for me to put it over him. He's over Gannondorf for the sake of easier porting. The legs on Gannondorf are normal and erect, but Charizard's legs are protruding and are bent backwards; editing the vertices to conform to his legs could very well compromise the integrity of the model.  Sure, the wings won't be as animate, but should be feasible if rigged to his cape node bones, so that should work. Believe me, I tried rigging him to Charizard in the past and....it uh, didn't go well suffice to say.

The other reasons are simply Gannondorf's skeletal structure fits the Bahamut model almost perfectly.
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:35:52 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: June 29, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »

He looks really nice! Is Bahamut naturally over Charizard, or is it just a part of Zelda's rig?

Actually Bahamut is over Ganon. Valefor is gonna be over Charizard, and we're thinking Ixion over Ivysaur cuz he's the only one on all fours.

Awesome! I almost lost all hope of this project being completed. xD

As far as Anima goes... He would function well as a Final Smash if you were to model it after his Oblivion. It could function like Ike's. Anyone in the vicinity would be trapped and dragged into some underground area (or just a black background) where they'd be pummeled for a total of, say, 100%. :S Something like that.

Thanks for losing hope XD no I'm kidding it's my fault for taking a break without posting anything about it.. and for Anima we're not gonna use him as an FS I really like DS. Gonel's FS idea. We were gonna do something like that but we didn't know exactly how, but I love the idea and I think we're gonna use that. As for Anima we might just put him in for a move or two if we run out of ideas for other Aeons' attacks

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2013, 06:30:05 PM »

Lol, There isn't too much Charizard costumes anyway Grin
    I just thought it was him 'cuz of thosee wings...
    That gives me a new costume for Ganondorf Grin

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2013, 06:31:32 PM »

Yeah, about porting him over Charizard.....kinda late for me to put it over him. Sorry if people were wanting him over that Pokemon Sad  He's over Gannondorf for the sake of easier porting. The legs on Gannondorf are normal and erect, but Charizard's legs are protruding and are bent backwards; editing the vertices to conform to his legs could very well compromise the integrity of the model.  Sure, the wings won't be as animate, but should be feasible if rigged to his cape node bones, so that should work. Believe me, I tried rigging him to Charizard in the past and....it uh, didn't go well suffice to say.

The other reasons are simply Gannondorf's skeletal structure fits the Bahamut model almost perfectly.

Don't worry about it. The fact you're rigging him at all is great. But remember what happened with Yuna's sleeves? Would there be a similar problem with Bahamut's wings?

Post Merge: June 29, 2013, 06:32:10 PM
    Because like her sleeves right now are as good as they're gonna get but his wings won't have a problem will they....?

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: June 29, 2013, 06:35:10 PM »

Don't worry about it. The fact you're rigging him at all is great. But remember what happened with Yuna's sleeves? Would there be a similar problem with Bahamut's wings?

Post Merge: June 29, 2013, 06:32:10 PM
    Because like her sleeves right now are as good as they're gonna get but his wings won't have a problem will they....?

Not sure. I've never experimented with rigging wings to cape/hair bones before, but I guess I'll find out! Tongue

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2013, 06:37:24 PM »

Not sure. I've never experimented with rigging wings to cape/hair bones before, but I guess I'll find out! Tongue

Keep me posted on like, everything in PM's. Like I said don't worry about spamming my inbox, you're part of the project so it's all good.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: June 29, 2013, 06:38:34 PM »

Keep me posted on like, everything in PM's. Like I said don't worry about spamming my inbox, you're part of the project so it's all good.

Okay, I will.

Edit: Oh, 1000 posts. Well, I'll be.  Grin

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »

Okay, I will.

Thanks! I'm trying to contact 123123sora to do another recolor pack with me but he hasn't answered yet

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »

Thanks! I'm trying to contact 123123sora to do another recolor pack with me but he hasn't answered yet
    Well, I can ask someone else if you want... (hope he isn't gonna get mad, I already gave him another request... kinda huge... Im srs here  I see what you did there ... )

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2013, 06:54:41 PM »

Well, I can ask someone else if you want... (hope he isn't gonna get mad, I already gave him another request... kinda huge... Im srs here  I see what you did there ... )

I'll leave that up to him. That's not a priority for me. Sora approached me with the idea and it was kind of a little side project for our free time. He hasn't been on in a couple weeks but I'm sure when he gets back he'll do it.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2013, 06:59:13 PM »

I'll leave that up to him. That's not a priority for me. Sora approached me with the idea and it was kind of a little side project for our free time. He hasn't been on in a couple weeks but I'm sure when he gets back he'll do it.
    Okay!
    Do you need something, like CSPs, or BRSTMs? (that's my high level skills...)
    I can do some little things with PSA, but as you can see on my thread, it's not really great...

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: June 29, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »

BRSTMs I make as well, but I don't tell people about it. CSPs I have no luck with when testing, but then again, might be because I use Dolphin to test hacks on; it's very convenient. Having a quad core Core i5 helps Tongue

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2013, 07:04:07 PM »

Okay!
    Do you need something, like CSPs, or BRSTMs? (that's my high level skills...)
    I can do some little things with PSA, but as you can see on my thread, it's not really great...

Well, PM me about the help stuff.. any help is great no matter who from

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »

Well, PM me about the help stuff.. any help is great no matter who from
    No problem!

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2013, 07:12:20 PM »

No problem!

Thanks!

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5
    Print
    Jump to: