[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whoa, hold on to your seats, I think I might be finishing something for once.



Needs moarl Gemerl.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Spex130 on March 13, 2014, 04:00:07 AM
Whoa, hold on to your seats, I think I might be finishing something for once.



What. The. [censored]?

You're finally making a new Emerl? o.o Nice!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It's been a pain trying to find a good reference for the Chibicopter...



And on the side...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Felt like starting a model this morning.



I made this I while ago, I'm thinking about finishing it. Opinions?

I made a shiny coin!



I have no real plans for it. I just made it for the fun of it.
Click for my stuff:


Another WIP, but I think it's something that should be done...


Quote from: TurboChaos on May 12, 2014, 06:47:02 PM
Made a new model for this since my original was really low quality.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on April 23, 2014, 10:29:26 PM
I made this I while ago, I'm thinking about finishing it. Opinions?

:patrick:
i've enerv played X, or Y, but....... :yay:


Since Skull Kid is an assist trophy in the new smash bros., and his 3d model looks awesome, I decided to model my own ssb4 style Skull Kid.
Thank God, it looks great.

Models I am currently working on:

Sally Comic Redesign


Miyu from Starfox 2 and Demitri from Darkstalkers

There is always room for more Sonic characters.

Nice work, Elru.