[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ocelot33 on August 18, 2014, 01:54:57 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ooh! Very cool! <3

Don't worry too much about making your rigging Brawl-ready. From what I understand, people who import models pretty much have to redo the rigging anyway if the character doesn't already match up perfectly with one of Brawl's existing models. (I'm another person who only makes the model and doesn't handle the Brawl side of things.)
Click for my stuff:


I'll just leave this here:

Obviously far from done.

Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on August 18, 2014, 03:09:40 AM
He's more like asking if anyone is interesting in rigging his models.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I posted here because I'd like to see them into Brawl, but before I do it would be necesary to speak with the person who's going to work on the model so I can simplify the shapes and make it easier to work on.

Nankai yattemo nankai yattemo....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I made not one, but three models for the SMRPG enemy Orb User! The leftmost design is based on the style of Super Mario Galaxy, and the rightmost design is based on the enemies in Subspace Emissary.
Click for my stuff:


Making Lord Fredrik from Tropical Freeze. I'm leaving this WIP here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, I've decided to try my hand at making a model that will hopefully A) fit Brawl's style, and B) get hacked into the game.

I've even gone so far as to make a shadow model, just so he fits in better.

He's Black Alloy, intended to use DK's animations and basic moves, with the 'internal name' zakobeast. He's obviously supposed to fill the "big guy" spot, heh.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(Note: Blender images at the moment, but I can send them to someone who has the tools necessary to import him into Brawl format)

My only hope is that we've advanced far enough with imports that we can actually handle linestrips and mirror modes with UV data.


Neat Marx! Aren't his shoes supposed to be brown, though?


I made some models in the style of modern Mario games:



Click for my stuff:


Doshin the Giant next to Dorf and Giga


As you can see, he's not exactly 'giant'. That's because I intend on making him a playable character and didn't want him to take up the whole stage as Giga Bowser tends to do.

So I finished him. Taught myself how to make basic textures while I was at it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 13, 2014, 07:45:29 PM
So I finished him. Taught myself how to make basic textures while I was at it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome! ;D that looks really good.

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 26, 2014, 01:21:04 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Epic :srs:

Also incredible stuff you got there Peardian :D

Btw i also tried making my own models. so here are some of them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 28, 2015, 05:43:17 PM #387 Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:19:59 PM by TommoPuppy
Sorry if this isn't the right thread for this.

I've gotten a lot better at 3D modeling since the last time I was active here (though I also haven't really done much in the past 7 months or so). None of these are specifically for Brawl, but here's some examples of my work.

These are some My Little Pony models I made ages ago when everyone (myself included) thought it was hip and cool to watch a show about cartoon horses.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I emulated another artist's style with these models so they'd go with his pony ones, but aside from the eyes it's all completely original geometry. You might recognise one or both of these models, but since their Smash Bros and Gmod debuts respectively I had started updating them and adding more detail. They're not quite where I want them to be yet, but I'll probably never come back to them since I'm not really interested anymore. The Spike v2 source files used to be available on my deviantART but I've since hidden it.

Since then, I kinda developed a thing for low-poly models. These probably aren't really "low-poly", but I still like how they came out. These are all of original characters, first picture being of my own. I even tried doing these as commissions but it didn't really pan out. Some of these I'm thinking of revamping too, but I'd also like to branch out a bit and try other things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm thinking of getting back into Brawl modding, but we'll see if I can actually be motivated to do that, especially when the bar has been raised so significantly in the last 3 years. :P

Quote from: TheSoraKid on August 18, 2014, 01:59:12 AM
You should bring your problems to this board. ;)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=43.0



It's upsetting that no one has attempted to rig these wonderful models.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

While not an MLP person, Tommo, the anime outlines look really cool with your models.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]