[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That jet looks amazing, really want it as a stage flying around various parts of Unova, swords look awesome to. I finally got around to finishing the textures on Carol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...
I need to get that game. AND Shovel Knight x-x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Kinda old, but it's whatevs.
[spoiler]

First custom model, so it's not perfect. Took me forever to get her body shape right, but I did it! Still working on rigging her fingers and hair.


Would be neat if they were on Ice Climbers.
However, Bomb is so tiny...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on August 06, 2014, 02:32:37 PM
That jet looks amazing, really want it as a stage flying around various parts of Unova, swords look awesome to. I finally got around to finishing the textures on Carol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Who is that?

She's from a game called Freedom Planet.

Is this the right place? I hope this is the right place... unsure whether it belongs here or the WIP thread, but here it goes...

Making Lip out of various model parts:

I need some help, I made some models related to the Kirby saga  :kdance:: Drawcia, the animal friends (Coo, Kine, Rick, Chuchu, Pitch, Nago), Daroach, Grill ; even Moe from Starfy.  They aren't rigged yet, it's not hard, but I have no idea on how to adapt them into SSBB. I've checked tutorials but couln't get it done. 
If anyone's interested in working on them let me know to this direction fakugp@hotmail.com or to my deviantart account Ocelot33.




Quote from: ocelot33 on August 18, 2014, 01:54:57 AM
I need some help, I made some models related to the Kirby saga  :kdance:: Drawcia, the animal friends (Coo, Kine, Rick, Chuchu, Pitch, Nago), Daroach, Grill ; even Moe from Starfy.  They aren't rigged yet, it's not hard, but I have no idea on how to adapt them into SSBB. I've checked tutorials but couln't get it done. 
If anyone's interested in working on them let me know to this direction fakugp@hotmail.com or to my deviantart account Ocelot33.




You should bring your problems to this board. ;)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=43.0


Personally, since he's showcasing custom made models, I believe he brought it to the proper place.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


He's sort of asking people how to make it Brawl-ready.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


He's more like asking if anyone is interesting in rigging his models.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: ocelot33 on August 18, 2014, 01:54:57 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These are really nice. Good job, Ocelot.