[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was thinking about making a topic specifically for models that were made by the community, and not imported from somewhere. Take this as a showcase topic, where you can post progress on any model you are building, for discussing and receiving feedback. If you want to post a link for a model you created already, feel free to do so. I believe a lot of people will want to see what you've got to show!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Here o-o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

All of those look awesome, specially the first one. Looks legit if you ask me.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


This is interesting. I'll definitely be checking in every now and then. ;D

Count Bleck (Paper Mario) Texture by Dot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Katniss Everdeen WIP (Hunger Games)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 17, 2012, 06:35:08 AM #5 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:37:13 AM by Anivernage
Watt (Paper Mario)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broggy(M&L BiS)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still need work.

Sasuke(Black Costume) Modified model with custom texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on November 17, 2012, 06:11:30 AM
Count Bleck (Paper Mario) Texture by Dot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Katniss Everdeen WIP (Hunger Games)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Love you  :srs:

subscribing for the heck of it

btw, what if it was a ripped model we're editting and stuff, would that count? (take beyond's deadpool as an example)

I'll watch this thread >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 02:33:38 PM
subscribing for the heck of it

btw, what if it was a ripped model we're editting and stuff, would that count? (take beyond's deadpool as an example)

Well, I guess so, since you're creating something new, even if it's got parts of an existing something.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*watches this thread*

Continue showing custom models guys. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Well... it's not much considering it was for an effect file but..

I made this for Shoutmon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gumdramon on November 18, 2012, 06:48:02 PM
Well... it's not much considering it was for an effect file but..

I made this for Shoutmon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks cool so far.  ;D
...
Kuribo Shoe   :P (SMB3)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


epic stuff, but wont that note-thingy be too high-poly for a graphic effect?

November 18, 2012, 08:18:11 PM #13 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:19:13 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Anivernage on November 18, 2012, 07:03:54 PM
Looks cool so far.  ;D
...
Kuribo Shoe   :P (SMB3)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks. And it's actually done.

Dat shoe.
Quote from: joke. on November 18, 2012, 07:31:45 PM
epic stuff, but wont that note-thingy be too high-poly for a graphic effect?
Idk. Probably.

Of course, if I was planning to use it, I'd lower the count.

Might wanna make the OP cleaner and add the different models there, Br3. If this gets enough attention, I might sticky it. :P