[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on November 19, 2012, 02:46:57 PM
Might wanna make the OP cleaner and add the different models there, Br3. If this gets enough attention, I might sticky it. :P

I'll try to. Depending on how much activity this thread gets, it will need organization in order to browse easily.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making Omnimon's garurucannon my way. Since there weren't really any direct references.
The model I have of him didn't come with a cannon on the inside of the head.

Huh. This thread looks interesting. I have a few:

Kumatora
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Happy and Smile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These renders were made for art instead of preview though, so they're a bit flashy...

Naga-Ette
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

From Chrono Trigger. Might put it over Peach or Zelda when I get a chance.


These are just the 100% custom ones though. Are we allowed to show our model edited ones too?


Quote from: Spex130 on November 21, 2012, 03:49:30 AM
Are we allowed to show our model edited ones too?
Quote from: br3compactor on November 18, 2012, 05:46:57 PM
Well, I guess so, since you're creating something new, even if it's got parts of an existing something.
That's your answer.^


Quote from: SmashClash on November 21, 2012, 03:53:58 AM
That's your answer.^

Well, in that case...

This one is edited:

Light Armor Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This never got done for some reason I forgot, lol.


And these are 100% Customs I completely forgot about in my last post, haha.

Egg Salamander WIP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's the Final Boss of Sonic Rush. Or, Half of it at least.

Mr. Glow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made as practice. My first Custom Model.

X-Face
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made this using my avatar as its texture, lol. It was made to help people I know learn how to rig.

I'll probably make a version with how I actually think X-Face should look like later, haha.




Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 03:55:12 AM
i tought youll show vanellope here >_>
I was going to after I did the hair, buuut...instead of doing the hair today, I watched Motto To Love-Ru Trouble(season 2) all day and am watch To Love-Ru(season 1).
Dats right I accidently watched season 2 first, but it didn't make much of an impact(My mistake, that is).
Offtopic :happy:

and Mr SWAG,Spex? its custom too
btw you really have awesome stuff here.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 04:04:49 AM
and Mr SWAG,Spex? its custom too
btw you really have awesome stuff here.

OH LOL. Forgot about him. There's probably other stuff I forgot, haha.



And thank you.


Quote from: SmashClash on November 21, 2012, 04:03:45 AM
I was going to after I did the hair, buuut...instead of doing the hair today, I watched Motto To Love-Ru Trouble(season 2) all day and am watch To Love-Ru(season 1).
Dats right I accidently watched season 2 first, but it didn't make much of an impact(My mistake, that is).
Offtopic :happy:
Lol i didnt see this.
Btw Awesome :af2:

Quote from: Spex130 on November 21, 2012, 04:09:36 AM
OH LOL. Forgot about him. There's probably other stuff I forgot, haha.



And thank you.
haha hope there are more models :af:
also Swag!

Ok, here's my custom models. Moka is the only one I've model edited off of which was from a base of Ikaros. But I edited like 90%, for the record, which took about a month and a half (for both Inner and Outer completely). :srs:
My First Custom Model ever:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ikaros' Bow and Arrow(Not UV'd)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ikaros' Uranus System(Will resume some day):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The other of Ikaros' weapons:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Outer Moka:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Inner Moka:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vanellope without hair(She'll definitely look better with hair :srs: ):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on November 21, 2012, 05:00:21 AM
Ok, here's my custom models. Moka is the only one I've model edited off of which was from a base of Ikaros. But I edited like 90%, for the record, which took about a month and a half (for both Inner and Outer completely). :srs:
My First Custom Model ever:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ikaros' Bow and Arrow(Not UV'd)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ikaros' Uranus System(Will resume some day):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The other of Ikaros' weapons:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Outer Moka:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Inner Moka:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vanellope without hair(She'll definitely look better with hair :srs: ):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[censored]; all that stuff is damn epic!!!!
Really awesome stuff you have SmashBros. Clash :happy:

Quote from: SmashClash on November 21, 2012, 05:00:21 AMVanellope without hair(She'll definitely look better with hair :srs: ):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
She looks awesome, and she doesn't have any textures or hair yet. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Made this in 1 hour

It's from an MMO called LaTale.
Sky Kingdom Gunblade.