[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on December 23, 2012, 04:25:50 AM
Mother of...

You're the one who made the Axem Rangers?!
Indeed. That's him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OMG!
those are epic models and textures dude!
if you really made those, mad skills.

Wow, great job!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That's what happens when you spend two months working on a model. :P

I don't think I'm great at this, but I certainly put a lot of effort into making it look right.
Click for my stuff:


Humble too. I think I'm going to like seeing this guy around.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Peardian on December 23, 2012, 05:08:03 PM
That's what happens when you spend two months working on a model. :P

I don't think I'm great at this, but I certainly put a lot of effort into making it look right.
You should make some more sexy Brawl-styled models. I think people would love rigging them. It could help promote your work :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah man, keep up that good work.


I basically just finished this
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on January 11, 2013, 04:26:06 AM
Yeah man, keep up that good work.


I basically just finished this
Wow. Looks great. I would download that. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Awesome texturing work Perdian and Pik. I suck at texturing :c
I have made some custom models as well, some good some unfinished, some just a head.
Satan (Very early WIP)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jake the dog (done, just not rigged)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Fireman.EXE (First model i think, I like it)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pepsiman  :P (edited from another model, textures suck, don't be fooled by the shader)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yarida ( a patapon, I LOVE that game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Slenderman (Suit is from another model, since I couldn't texture one properly :-\)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pik on January 11, 2013, 04:26:06 AM
Yeah man, keep up that good work.


I basically just finished this
Whoa, i'd get that O_o


oh, i totally forgot about this thread... xD



dont worry, i'll make those lips brown as well, and if it still wont fit, then well, i'll just take it off xD

Man, all those custom made models are mindblowin'.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


announcing i'll need someone to texture pinsir or it'll never see the light of the day, cuz im uncapable of making him look how i want him to look...

Quote from: joke. on January 12, 2013, 07:23:15 PM
announcing i'll need someone to texture pinsir or it'll never see the light of the day, cuz im uncapable of making him look how i want him to look...

Be specific. How do you want him to look.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302