[General] Custom made models

Started by Ricky (Br3), November 15, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nice, Way better than anything then I could every make

March 23, 2013, 04:16:18 PM #151 Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 04:17:41 PM by russmarrs2
nah, you guys are just being nice about it. Yours is really good too DemonBoy. ;D

Quote from: russmarrs2 on March 23, 2013, 04:16:18 PM
nah, you guys are just being nice about it.
I'm being serious. That's an awesome custom model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well, thanks. ;D The whole thing took about 2 and a half hours.

Man slap that mofo on Charizard and I'd insta-download.


yeah, I'm putting him over Charizard right now actually. ;D thanks


Can anyone please do a tutorial on how to do this?

Quote from: saef1234 on March 31, 2013, 03:55:54 AM
Can anyone please do a tutorial on how to do this?
I support this, the only custom models I can make are making a ball and moving the vertices until I decide I suck and steal parts of another model.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Model making is not something exclusive to brawl, so a tutorial here would be unlikely. You could just Google around. There is low-poly character modelling tutorial around that I found very useful.

Yeah but how would I like assign polygons and such to the model and import into brawlbox and stuff it is not just about making the models

That'll be model importing, there are plenty of tutorials of that (plus rigging) over at the "model tutorial" section. That is when you already have the model which you could get or make yourself.



*cough* anyone who's bought Lego City : Undercover can see where this is going :srs:


I've come to play, just deal with it~