Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: N00b here. I am in need of assistance in modding character  (Read 1091 times)
Cloud Fair21
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 22, 2012, 01:17:35 PM »

Noob here. I started modding a few weeks ago and I am so confused. I downloaded a Sephiroth texture with custom animations and a complete texture. Is there anyway to rename FitMarthMotionEtc.pac to FitMarthMotion01.pac? Because I still like playing as the original Marth and I don't want to have Sephi's animations for Marth. Need major help on this and I got a few more texture downloads like this and once I figure this out I can start making my own textures. Like I said I have had Brawl for about 4 years and I never thought you could mod this game and this community is amazing and I am so glad I found this place. I am sure you guys can help. Much appreciated. 

Exorcist
super cool title like all the cool kids
Supreme Kitten

it's admirable that yall are still kickin

• Awards Heart Container Fiery Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »

Is there anyway to rename FitMarthMotionEtc.pac to FitMarthMotion01.pac?
    No. There can only be one custom moveset per character. If you still want to keep Marth, you'll have to sacrifice another character and port Sephiroth over that character. There are plenty Sephiroth or general Marth ports on the Vault that you can use.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Cloud Fair21
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 03:10:58 PM »

Alright. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Cheesy

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: