Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looking good Velen. You seem a bit aggravated. Hopefully it's not giving you too much trouble  :af:

And all I see from Segtendo is a broken image :(

Segtendo everyone has their favorite game types im more of an FPS or steath person i dont like fighting games much i like ssb becuase its easy and fun and has lots of characters i like.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 23, 2013, 05:58:49 AM
And all I see from Segtendo is a broken image :(
It said "Are you [censored]ing kidding me"
And that's fine Carnage. I just find it strange that you don't know much about fighting games outside of Smash.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Nope! I'll wait for Snoopy to do his thing first in case some parts have to be remapped. Zangief had like 3 separate textures that were each 512x512, plus Goro has some big texture from which I'm only using the feet, so I'm guessing that'll make his file size too big.

4 512 textures do seem overkill to the filesize
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kabutops Images incoming...

3...
2...
1...

[spoiler]




I decided not to specular the rest of the torso because I felt it would be too bright for anything to show up well. Same reason with the arms.

The last image there is the preview of the edits I am making to the original textures. Trying to make it somewhat resemble the shell of a horseshoe crab.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

January 24, 2013, 08:56:04 PM #292 Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:05:07 PM by ItalianStallion
Hitmonlee looks outstanding! I thought he would be too short on Foxy, but apparently not. Can't wait to try these out.

Bugzzy too? That down throw is [censored]ing perfect!!!!


Well actually, he is way too short on Fox, hence the size mod :)

Anyways, those look really cool Velen. But if I knew you were gonna rework his actual textures, I could have sent you the psd file. It might have made life easier for you. Great job regardless  :af2:

Quote from: Aafyre on January 24, 2013, 09:08:11 PM
Well actually, he is way too short on Fox, hence the size mod :)

Anyways, those look really cool Velen. But if I knew you were gonna rework his actual textures, I could have sent you the psd file. It might have made life easier for you. Great job regardless  :af2:

You did. .__.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Aafyre on January 24, 2013, 09:12:16 PM
Yeah I know, I was just testing you  8)

PBHBTBTTB~!

http://imgur.com/uzMksJZ,Oi1nrbe

Now...He...Is...PRETTYMUCHDONE.

Just need someone to apply everything.

I'll send you the files via MSN if you get on.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Just send me the textures when you're done and I'll apply the specs