Aafyre's Unorganized Mess - Genesect Released (finally)

Started by Aafyre, December 10, 2012, 04:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on January 21, 2013, 05:34:10 PM
I'm saying the specular texture on the Battletoads isn't half bad. Specifically the one on C.Falcon.

It may not exactly be toad skin, but it looks pretty darn good by itself, that's for sure.
well thank you...

Well progress is kaput at the moment...

-to put the reason why in the bluntest possible terms...

Imitating light diffusion on a horseshoe crab shell is a [censored]...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey don't torture yourself over it ;)

The main thing that matters I think is getting a nice shine on the edges

maybe you guys should try this shader out for shell type characters, i belief it includes a spec map too but it doesnt need to be edited...
you can if you want too
anyways start at
0:55
and
3:36


[ssbb hacks 2012] Alien Vs Predator Vs Alien Replay

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 21, 2013, 11:45:48 PM
maybe you guys should try this shader out for shell type characters, i belief it includes a spec map too but it doesnt need to be edited...
you can if you want too
anyways start at
0:55
and
3:36


[ssbb hacks 2012] Alien Vs Predator Vs Alien Replay

That's not really what we're looking for...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Looking good. It might be too strong, but it's hard to say without seeing it in game.

Post Merge: January 22, 2013, 05:01:22 AM

Wooooooo


dat sexy machamp, u made me wanna make a cool loking machoke, although i hate his sprites with all my strength

should i ask why he has human color? and without a psa its a shame its second arms will just be there lol also snoopy said each arm has 2 finger bones? you should rigg 4 finngers to one bone and the thumb to another so he can make fits to whoever is going to rigg that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 22, 2013, 02:28:46 PM
should i ask why he has human color? and without a psa its a shame its second arms will just be there lol also snoopy said each arm has 2 finger bones? you should rigg 4 finngers to one bone and the thumb to another so he can make fits to whoever is going to rigg that
Just to answer that first question... He's not textured yet.

Carnage has no appreciation for Zangief I see.

And from what I gather, his second set of arms will be moving around some.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 22, 2013, 04:01:24 PM
Carnage has no appreciation for Zangief I see.

And from what I gather, his second set of arms will be moving around some.
i never played any fighting game outside of brawl i only know zangief by name i dont exactly know much about street fighter.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://imgur.com/Wx6o5GS,Lv4gw3C

Yes I am aware of the seams.

No I will not fix them. They'll probably be covered up anyway when I'm done.

No I am not done. >:c

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Carnage on January 22, 2013, 05:08:11 PM
i never played any fighting game outside of brawl i only know zangief by name i dont exactly know much about street fighter.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]