A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 13, 2013, 05:07:47 PM
I feel like I should show off what the Win2 Animation would look like if the scn0 file was working...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any thoughts?

I hope I can get this to work...
Really cool dude! Hope it works!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alrighty, so I have a somewhat odd request:

Next time you do a release of GSS, could you include a version that has voice clips on Up Taunt, Side Taunt, all Wins, and on the Final Smash (right away on aerial FS, after the last gunshot barrage and before the grenade on ground FS)? I'd add those things myself, but you know how BrawlBox is, and of course I'm worried about ruining Subroutine references.

Mostly this is just because I want to replace them with other clips. There's a Michelle Ruff 4 ZSS thing on the Vault that would work really well for the character hacks I'm using.
"BEGONE!" *Blows enemy up with grenade*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

You can add in those things yourself, can you? I'm pretty sure you can, assuming Ikarus is safe enough to use.

I also want to point out that I have already finished animating her new Jab. It's not as oddly animated, and it looks cooler. I'll update this post with pics when I get the time. I'll be giving the same treatment to any other attacks I'm not pleased with.

I'm more worried about mucking up the Subroutine references. I know I've been having that sort of problem in my own PSA work. But then, that might just be because Smash Attacks is too stupid to correct those automatically.

About her jab: Does it increase the size of the FitMotion? If so, you'll have to redo it until it's smaller.

P.S. Who is that person in your avi? Whoever she is, she needs to get a longer skirt.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

August 14, 2013, 04:06:41 AM #484 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:16:27 AM by A Bloody Canadian
No, it decreased in filesize. The three animations are shorter than the normal ones, so that's a thing. But then again, I already set the animations I want to change to 1 frame already, so that's also a thing...

Currently in my Avy is Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki/Future Diary.

Post Merge: August 14, 2013, 04:14:32 AM

New Jab...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes, she'll be moving backwards the entire time...

Moving backwards for the whole jab? I hope there's enough range on it for the whole combo to hit, then. Will it multihit on the Machine Gun version?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

August 14, 2013, 05:02:18 AM #486 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:50:12 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Both guns will multi hit. Also, Range isn't too much of an issue for I'm planning the hitbox to move the opponent backwards when hit. Of course it'll end off with them flying forward of course.

So I decided to redo the FitSZerosuit.pac file, and I must say, It might not take as long as I thought...

This moveset with Noel Vermillion's model is crazy accurate. I'm excited to see the final outcome.


I can't seem to get any of these wicked awesome psa's to work :/

can someone send me their private folder so i can see what I did wrong?

August 14, 2013, 08:26:55 PM #489 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:36:24 PM by A Bloody Canadian
You're the guy on youtube, right? I'm sorry if I'm wrong...

If you're using Riivolution, you would need to put the FitMotionEtc.pac files in a common_en.pac folder. Then you would need to put that file in pf/system.

OMG! I had a PSA Editable version of the PAC File hiding under the radar! I guess it won't be as bad as I thought. Though idk at which state it's at... Looking at the file over, I feel like it's better for me to restart because the Gun Changing system works better if I did.

I make no sense... lol


Depending on what xml you're using for Riivo, you may have to remove the _en from the file name.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I'm using the Beyond xml riivo, but then again, it doesnt make any difference

Well, with whatever I'm using, I still keep the _en at the end. But yeah, all you do is open common_en.pac in BrawlBox, then click on Zelda's MotionEtc in the file. and hit "replace", then select the Fitmotion you wanna replace it with. If that's not working, I have no idea what's up.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

well, yeah i did that. and it doesnt work :/

which is why i was asking earlier for any .gct or private folders so i can use as reference.