A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I do not mean freeze in the traditional "game crash" sense, I mean like this;
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Ice Climbers Freeze Glitch
(Like Mewtwo, DK and Dr. Mario in the video above, but can't be gotten out of through grabs)
And no, this isn't how I got her in said freeze.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Oh that. I've seen that happen. I honestly don't know how it happens, and I'm not sure how I can fix it.

Actually, grabbing GSS and throwing her does seem to break her out (some pummelling may be required). However, Special Grabs will not work.

Anywho, ABC, I presume you saw the Control Stick input test comparisons I posted last page?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I have. I don't plan on using them anytime soon though... I don't think BPM will need these either.

I was just thinking that actually using the Control Stick input codes would be more intuitive if giving GSS a Side Special reversal. Same if Scarlet Fighter Zelda keeps her current Neutral Special.

Besides, now that you know how they work, there's no reason not to add them to your repertoire. Am I right?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

She won't keep her current Neutral Special. In fact, she won't be keeping all of her Specials. But it's something to take note of for later. I'll refer back to it when I need it.

Due to my Business, I'm willing to make Blade Prince Marth a collaborative Project. I simply need someone to do the animations. I'll deal with the PSA Work myself. If you're interested, you can either post here, or PM me.

Honestly speaking, I'm not sure you could get away with hiring out for animations. The only other hacker I know of whose animation skill rivals yours is SDoom.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Comparing me to SDo0m? That's talking big there, considering how much longer he did this before me... lol.

To me, I feel like my animation skills are iffy at best. Sure, I can take my time with it, but they just feel iffy to me...

My reasons for getting animators is simply because Animation is the longest part of PSA Making for me. I won't mind spending the time fixing up animations. I just want some progress.

Your animation skills are "iffy"? Dude, have you seen what most other PSAers around here call "animations"? Honestly, animations are the most important part of a character hack. If they look bad, the whole hack ends up bad, balanced gameplay or no.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Maybe I should start looking at other people's threads... lol. I've been under a rock for quite some time now...

Your animations are damn amazing man. They are far better than anything my meager skills could acomplish. And I enjoy animating a lot more than coding.
I could help you out, if you could give me a little help with getting the Susano'o to work.
And I mean a little. Like just get it to transfer to the new SubActions properly if he has the FS.
I don't know if my animations are good enough for you though. Look at Sasukes animations except the Chidori spear and guage my skills based on that. Some look a little stiff but thats because I saw no reason to make too much movement.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I guess I can help you out over the weekend. I could try to give you some animation advice too while I'm at it. I should probably prepare a FitMarthMotionEtc.pac file with all the changed Animations set to 1 frame, and Renamed. I have his entire moveset planned, and I have ideas for more.

If your animations are "iffy", mine are completly bad... Your animation skills are great!

If you could give me just ONE advice for making them look great, that would help a lot!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

October 18, 2013, 05:11:53 PM #689 Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:14:05 PM by Almighty Drunk Russian
@ABC Just tell me what they should look like and what their intended purpose is. A good description would be to either compare it to an existing animation or a rough description but then you'll need to fix it up.You also give me a rough idea of the frame count that would be best.And theres one certain animation I have that could use fixing up while your at it  :af:
Idk if you've ever played NUNS3 but Hidans Side B is his jutsu from said game, but the animation just looks kinda crappy to me...


Post Merge: October 18, 2013, 05:14:05 PM

Actually you got skype? If we can manage to get on at the same time then that would be easier talk and I could send you the animations as I do them if you like

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2