A Bloody Canadian's PSA Thread - Shinda Remake

Started by ABloodyCanadian, December 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm at an attempt to get back to Brawl Modding!

Yay!
Boo!
Who are you?
I could PM them to you... sadly, I don't play any Naruto Games nor have I seen the anime...

This my friend is what Youtube is for :P
If you want to see what I'm talking about then look up NUNS3 Hidan moveset.
And what timezone are you in?Sadly I'll only be around for another 20 minutes or so so we'll have to collaborate later.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Hidan and ADC working together to bring Sasuke? That's a bit too epic.

Meh. Sasuke was cooler pre-Shippuden. You know, when he wasn't a crazy evil guy with weird shadow powers. /shot

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I use the term helping Loosely. Not having played any of the Naruto games, nor watching the anime, I dunno what it's going to look like...

Having actually trying it out, it just feels like an incomplete product to me... Of course it's still in development...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 19, 2013, 04:44:58 AM
I use the term helping Loosely. Not having played any of the Naruto games, nor watching the anime, I dunno what it's going to look like...

Having actually trying it out, it just feels like an incomplete product to me... Of course it's still in development...

I'll bring you up to speed then.

Naruto is about a bunch of little kids who had f****d up childhoods because people were "mean" to them so they grow up to be mass murderers. Ninja style of course.

if you have the patience for it, the easiest thing to learn how the character plays should reflect this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrUAVgc9fU

@Jamie
But pre-shippuden he also wasn't badass at all.He was just emo.
And Canadian is just helping a little with the Susano'o transformation, maybe some glitch fixing. Its still a product of Disciples of Jashin.His help is greatly appreciated though
(For those who don't know, Disciples of Jashin is my new hacking team.)

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Slow Progress on BPM. Using the new BrawlBox that came out. That's more animation tools for me...

Probably won't get any previews until I have enough moves done to make Basic Combos.

So far I've only done the D-tilt. Was busy as hell today :P

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I expect results... btw, I changed the Wait Animation, so you should do some alterations... Get the chr0 on Skype.

Speaking of BPM, I've got an idea for his Side Special:

Blade Prince Marth directs all of his currently available swords to fly forward, stabbing into the first target they hit. Then, the swords rip out one by one to return to BPM. With each sword that rips out, BPM is pulled forwards. If BPM has more than two swords, the last one explodes as it rips out, instead of returning to him. This causes higher hitstun than the previous ones do, and deals fire damage instead of slashing damage.

Essentially, the idea behind this Side Special is that it's a combo-starting tool. It pulls BPM farther forward the more of his swords he has available, letting him close the gap between him and his opponent.

I also had an idea for his jab combo, which I could share if you don't already have any plans for the move. It was designed for a three-press jab, though, so I'm not sure if it would really work.

@ADR: He's still plenty badass before Shippuden, and if you ask me "emo" is preferable over "insane AND emo". Also, Red Lions' Barrage is a cool technique.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Jab has been animated already. Also, for the Side Special, that's been planned too. What you described good sir is the Neutral Special... except it does not explode, and it only pulls the enemies towards you if you have at least a 3rd Sword Ready. I don't plan on having the Specials used as Combo Starters, but they should be Combo Extenders, as long as you have more swords equipped.

Eh, I wasn't thinking it would be a very big explosion. The explosion would be really small (think a much smaller version of the blast that Snake's C4 makes if it's placed on a wall), and it wouldn't do any more damage than the previous swords do. It was only there as an excuse as to why one of the swords doesn't come back. Also, my idea has BPM being pulled towards the enemy more than it pulls the enemy to him. That said, it's your PSA and I'll leave you to it.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

By the way, does anybody know of any other Sword Models I can use? I'm currently using the Ganon Sword, the Ike Sword, and the Beam Sword. I'm thinking of changing the Beam Sword cause I don't think it'll fit in with what else he has...