Tiger's Kingdom Hearts movesets: Retiring from Brawl Hacking

Started by tigertenaka, December 12, 2012, 11:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So I've had this idea in my head for a while now to replace all of the cast in Brawl with KH characters. A lot of the characters I need have already been done by others, but I'm going to try to make movesets for the ones who still need them. I am still learning the basics of Brawlbox and PSA, so don't expect anything top quality yet.

My first PSA, the Shadow Heartless over the Ice Climbers, has been realeased:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30129&Moderated=All

Changes are listed below.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now I'm going to try my hand with Axel. He'll be over Link, as I'm using the Dual-Wield Link PSA as a base for him. I can do a majority of the moves once I get the ideas, but the specials are going to play a huge part in this moveset, and I'm still trying to figure out how to change those. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I want to figure out how to get rid of his Clawshot when he goes to grab someone, so again, help would be appreciated.

Darkball is just about finished. To compensate for the T-stance frames, I made the first hit of his N-special stun the foe, and the last hit makes them fly forward a little. Waiting for bleach's feedback.

Looks pretty cool.. but will the be a video to go with it??
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

So Axel is on your list eh?

if you can make his Wait and maybe his walks, I'll collab with you if want. Cause I'm interested in making Axel for my machinima.

IAxel will need some custom model edits though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I would like an Axel.. I could provide the models if you would like :)
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

I'd like to do a True Port of him over someone... I just don't know who exactly. Axel doesn't need much. He doesn't even need a model changer... unless he throws his chakram at some point.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It probably would be best for him to be able to throw his Chakrams in at LEAST one move....

This video isnt the best.. but I really couldnt find any where Axel is in battle...
Kingdom Hearts 2: Axel Second Battle
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on January 03, 2013, 11:01:39 PM
Looks pretty cool.. but will the be a video to go with it??
Unless you're okay with me recording it with my 3DS, someone else will have to make a video.

Quote from: Superlucario603 on January 03, 2013, 11:34:42 PM
It probably would be best for him to be able to throw his Chakrams in at LEAST one move....
I am in the middle of animating the attack 32 seconds into this video after he yells "GET BACK" for his F-smash: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Axel Data (4 Battles)
So he'll at least have that. Not sure if he'll need a model changer for it since he's technically not throwing them.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 03, 2013, 11:13:56 PM
if you can make his Wait and maybe his walks, I'll collab with you if want. Cause I'm interested in making Axel for my machinima.
IAxel will need some custom model edits though.
That'd be kickass if we could collab! I'm still new to the animating thing, but I'll see what I can do for his waits and walks. I'm thinking there will be at least one attack where he throws his Chakrams. It'll be for his D-air, he throws them at a 45 degree angle like in 358/2 Days. And let me know what kind of model edits he needs because I have no idea, I got the model from bleachmagic. Models aren't really my thing.

I think all you'd have to do in order to make him throw the chakrams is make sure they're not attached to any other polygons and give them a seperate bone on his hands. That way you won't need any model changers and you can just animate the paths they fly.
Now available in blue.

Well since every model already has a ThrowN bone, then he only needs one other bone similar to that bone in usage to attach the other chakram to since the ThrowN would have one.

The chakrams would need to be set to a model changer. Which as I'm told isn't hard to do at all.

So in total, he needs 2 extra chakram models. 1 single bound to the ThrowN bone and the other one single bound to another bone that works like the ThrowN (a custom bone)

also, I'm looking into getting Axel's motion stuff from KH2 like I have for Sora, so his wait and stuff are probably all in that. I just need to find someone with his mdlx...

Anywhoo... good luck. Send me what you have if you want and I can look it over.

On a side note but still KH related: I've re-vamped a bunch of Sora's normal attacks and they look a lot better.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


J would you be willing to do whatever it is you do to true port models for Axel?

I will need him over another character for a machinima.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kage, are you saying he needs model changers so that he walk around without the chakrams if need be? If so, that would make sense. Otherwise, I don't know why attaching them to extra bones wouldn't be enough.
Now available in blue.

He doesn't need model changers to work around with the chakrams. I dont think he needs any model changers. He just needs more bones to make throwing the Chakrams around easier.

@Kagemaru, what do you mean? Do you mean you want to port Axel over someone else?

Who is he over now anyway? He can't be over Marth

Right now he's over Link, I'm using the Dual-Wielding Link PSA as a base so he already has two weapons to use.

So I'm assuming the chakrams are attached to his hands right now... if he wants to throw them, you'd probably have to move thebones on his hands which would need to be moved every frame if you want the body to move at all while the chakrams are moving...

If there were chakrams ALSO rigged to bones like the ThrowN then using a model changer to make the ones on his hands go away when he throws them and make the ones attached to the ThrowN appear, it would be easier to animate.

Also, I could use the model changer for making taunts. He'd just make them vanish... say "Got it... memorized?" make a pose, then go back to his battle stance which would make the chakrams appear.

Something like that.

Also, I'm not sure I'd like him over Link. Don't you have Ventus going over two people? who was the second?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.