Tiger's Kingdom Hearts movesets: Retiring from Brawl Hacking

Started by tigertenaka, December 12, 2012, 11:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I dont animate frame by frame. i said to skip some of the frames... I usually key frame in the multiples of 3, 5, or 10

also if i need to, i adjust the animations total frames to whatever i need.

lol

i got all sorts of tricks for animating
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Wow, three weeks flew by fast. Sorry that I haven't been around at all, but school and other bits of life got in the way. Hopefully I can start working on Axel again within the next few days.

Quote from: tigertenaka on January 29, 2013, 04:47:23 PM
Wow, three weeks flew by fast. Sorry that I haven't been around at all, but school and other bits of life got in the way. Hopefully I can start working on Axel again within the next few days.

Glad you're back, cant wait for the plan to get back in action
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Well, so much for a few days. I actually have some motivation and time for it now though, so maybe this time I can make some progress.

Sorry for the double post here, but it's important. I've only been able to do a few more frames on Axel's Wait 1 animation. Other than that, I've got a lot of personal issues to sort out right now, meaning that not only do I not have time to work on him I don't have any motivation to work on him either. So here's what I'm thinking of doing:
I'm going to do what Kagemaru did and release what (little) I have done on Axel so someone else can work on him. I'm sorry to everyone who I got excited over this project, but I literally just cannot work on it, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to. Hopefully someone else will be able to pick up my slack.