Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brawl box crashing  (Read 1963 times)
Waste of Flesh
Intermediate Kitten

Everything begins and ends with Shuma-Gorath.

View Profile Awards
« on: December 30, 2012, 06:37:20 AM »

I have a few problems with brawl box I can't find solutions for. I saw mention of a brawl box help thread but either I couldn't find it or if it's one I did find it's small and doesn't have the answers I need. On to the issues. So when I load a moveset through brawl box very often it will crash saying that it has stopped working. For this I tried redownloading it running it as admin and repairing my .net framework v4 but no dice. Secondly on the rare occasions it doesn't crash I make edits to the moveset and save them in game the characters special moves will freeze it. Not in a t-pose though in either a wait frame or fall if he was in mid air. Hitting the character releases him like with a t-pose freeze though. For this I tried using psa which works fine but then I have the issue of not being able to use brawl box saved .pacs which I know is normal but there are things I don't know how to do with psa that I do in brawl box and I prefer to see hitboxes while I work with them and overall I'd really just rather work with brawl box.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help you can offer I'd really like to continue working on this.

Also happy holidays and new year Cheesy

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 08:02:07 AM »

For the 1st case, it could be that the data in the moveset is too large, and it won't open.  2nd case is that the VIS0 Animation Frame Count is smaller than the CHR0 Animation Frame Count. To fix it, edit the VIS0 Animations so they match frame counts, then make VIS0 Animations for them. VIS0 Animations are the animations used for certain characters facial expressions.

Waste of Flesh
    Intermediate Kitten

Everything begins and ends with Shuma-Gorath.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 05:49:12 PM »

thanks for your help the first solution seems to have done it Cheesy with the second though i didnt touch any animations i noticed this when i changed an attribute and nothing else is there some reason that would do it? and so i switch to the VISO tab and make sure every animation there has more frames than its CHR0 counterpart? before poking around to see what you meant i didnt even know there were other tabs >.> so as you can imagine my understanding is weak.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: