Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Oh! With the hat and the pink underneath, I could swear it was Jigglypuff! lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*subscribes*
I love those Subpace Emissary pictures (and now I want Antasma on my SD card)!

Since you made so many SM RPG models, can you make a custom geno model?

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on April 22, 2015, 07:46:08 PM
Since you made so many SM RPG models, can you make a custom geno model?

Dude. We already have a Custom Geno.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: TheDarkKnight on April 25, 2015, 10:12:25 PM
Yeah but that model is kinda outdated

Kinda hard to say it's outdated considering it's pretty much one of the only models of it's kind.

What do you think needs to be updated about it? I'm curious.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry, I don't take requests, and I have already said several times before why I do not plan on making Geno. Also, it appears I forgot to put a "no requests" message in the main post, so I have rectified this mistake.

I'm almost done with my next big model! Well, technically the model itself is done, but I want to finish the recolors for it first before I reveal it.

In the meantime, I've uploaded most of my models to Sketchfab! It's a neat little site that lets you view models in 3D right in your browser, including some really fancy ones. If you've ever wanted to explore the deck of the Blade or the interior of the Flying Krock, now is your chance!
Click for my stuff:


My next model is done!



Heavy Mole!

I want to finish a recolor first before I make the model available for download, so look forward to it sometime in the next few days.
Click for my stuff:



Introducing...



Heavy Mole DX!

It's based on the upgraded bosses in Kirby Triple Deluxe. As you can see, it's more than just a mere recolor.

Now that I've revealed this, I can finally upload it to The Models Resource.

Edit: The model is now up!
Click for my stuff:



I'm not dead! However, my next big model is still not finished yet, so here is another little filler model.



It's the Heart Drive, the healing item from the Mighty Switch Force! series. I figure someone could replace the Heart Container with it or something.
Click for my stuff:


Seems like it would be a straight-forward hack. Looks awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I live!


I have been playing lots of Super Mario Maker lately, but I managed to fit in some time to make a new model.


I just have three words to say about it first:

"sorry, not sorry"







Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Unlike my usual stuff, this one is made specifically for the sake of being a Brawl hack, built over the character's skeleton. I'm going to put it up for download on TMR soon, but first...

anyone want to claim importing it?
Click for my stuff: