Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The model is now available for download!

It would be a lot of effort for anyone to import it, but I look forward to seeing what people do with it.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on January 03, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
The model is now available for download!

It would be a lot of effort for anyone to import it, but I look forward to seeing what people do with it.

You. Are. Awesome. This is nicely creative and a nice new stage to represent the DK series. Hope to see it up and running from someone soon.
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!


How detailed is DK Island? Someone might be able to make two stages out of this model if it's just as detailed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 05, 2016, 07:01:47 AM
How detailed is DK Island? Someone might be able to make two stages out of this model if it's just as detailed.
Quote from: Peardian on January 02, 2016, 03:49:14 AM
The level of detail isn't quite high enough for fighters to be directly on it, but it could work as a backdrop.

Also, the whole thing is only 11,900 polygons.

I know he said the main island isn't detailed enough, I wanted to know if teh DK in the background was as detailed or if even less detailed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DK Island uses a very small number of polygons to help it conform to the sea level, but otherwise it is a giant sprite. Of course, the model is available to download, so you could check it out yourself.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 06, 2016, 09:43:29 PM
I know he said the main island isn't detailed enough, I wanted to know if teh DK in the background was as detailed or if even less detailed.
Since he said that the whole thing was 11900 polys, I assumed that you would get the idea of how detailled both were just with that. Sorry.

@Peardian
I love your model! I admit that I've never played DK, but I always dig custom models.
I may try it to import it. I just want to finish another one before.

Time for a new model! It's another Mario series creation.



One-Way Wall
Super Mario Maker


I'll be impressed if anyone finds a use for this.
Click for my stuff:


Time for another Super Mario RPG model!



This one is an edit of Spaak, that cloud enemy from SSE. I left all of the bones intact, so it should be trivial to import it in case anyone feels like doing so.

Personally, I think Mokura would be much more suited for an Assist Trophy role, creating a large area of poisonous gas.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on January 02, 2016, 01:37:16 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've popped in after about a year or two since last coming here just to tell you that this looks absolutely gorgeous.

This and Heavy Mole. Excellent work, Peardian.


@Kage Ryu: Thank you!


Anyone tired of random SMRPG characters yet? No? Well, here's another one.




I've heard some people say that they used to interpret the sprite for this enemy as the winged shells holding up the octopus. Maybe it's because of how the lines never bend, or how the shells seem to go higher/lower, but I've always interpreted the whitish lines as being metal poles. It certainly makes for a more interesting enemy.
Click for my stuff:



Nope, sorry. I have too much on my hands already to even put much work on my own ideas.
Click for my stuff: