Peardian's custom models (Collabs wanted!) - Newest: Exor

Started by Peardian, December 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So, a little over a year ago, I decided I would try and make a custom 3D model the proper way. Making blueprints, extruding and shaping polygons, plotting out UV maps, and painting all of the textures. I decided to use Brawl's style after seeing how well-done the models were, even the enemies. I decided I would try and take it a step further by actually sort-of-planning out how they would fit in Brawl. It's one thing to simply make the character or object, but how will the model be used? If it's a fighter, what attacks would it use? Would it be a background decoration? Or an item? I try to plan out as much as I can about the model.

Unfortunately, I lack any sort of knowledge when it comes to actually implementing them. Sure, I tried mimicking the bone structure used by the official characters and using the same sort of shaders, but that's as far as I can go. That's where I need help. I'm hoping there is a person (or people) here who would be willing to implement these models to the best of their abilities. I may never get to use them myself, but seeing people have fun with them and knowing that my models have made them happy is good enough for me. Also, I'm not good at posing/animations, so it would be great if someone could help out with that, too.

Please note: I do not take requests, sorry.

So, without further ado, here is a list of my models. Please note that this list will be a mixed list, with more than just playable characters. Also, all of these are downloadable on The Models Resource.

Super Mario Bros. / Yoshi series models
Donkey Kong series models
Kirby series models
Pokémon series models
Wario series models
Sonic the Hedgehog series models
WayForward series models

Models for Gmod & SFM: Axems, Blade, Bowyer, Kebako & Calamarite, Vivian

View these models up close on Sketchfab

1. Yaridovich
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



2. The Axem Rangers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



3. The Blade
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



4. Vivian
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



5. Bowyer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



6. Drill Bit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



7. Terrapin & Gu Goomba
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



8. Treasure Box
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



9. Bowser's Keep
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



10. Mack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



11. Oktavia von Seckendorff's Barrier
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



12. Mad Mallet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



13. Kebako & Calamarites
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



14. The Flying Krock
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



15. Antasma
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



16. DK Coin
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



17. Brycen Jet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



18. Butter Building Deluxe
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


19. Orb User
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


20. Super Carrot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


21. Superstar Saga Blocks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


22. Heavy Mole
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


23. Heart Drive
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


24. Metal-head Donkey Kong
Released: Sep. 28, 2015
Type: Fighter (DK)
Series: Donkey Kong
Game: Donkey Kong Country (TV Series)



Import by DSX8

Comments: I was bored.

Functionality: The model was built over DK's skeleton and does not modify it in any way.

Notes: sorry, not sorry

25. Crocodile Isle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


26. One-Way Wall
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


27. Mokura
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


28. Octolot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


29. Frog Switch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


30. Jewel Piece Box
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


31. Kremkoin
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


32. Apolo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


33. HB-002 & HB-007
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


34. Transformer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


35. Keyzer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


36. Time Gear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


37. Barney Bubble
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


38. Flying Palace
Released: Jul. 8, 2017
Type: Stage
Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One



Comments: This is a recreation of the airship from the second Pokémon movie. A few of the textures are from Mario Kart 8. Only the exterior is modeled.

Functionality: There propellers and and cannon tower are all fully rigged. The propellers are separate models to keep things simple.

Notes: The only difference between the versions of the main model are the red bars. The mid- and high-poly versions have way too many polygons for Brawl.

39. Vibe Scepter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


40. Pinwheel
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


41. Big Shaker
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


42. Chikako (Glitter)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


43. Hurlhammer, Slaphammer, KO Hammer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


44. Yux & Barribad
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


45. Geno
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


46. Phanto
Released: May 25, 2018
Type: Enemy / Assist Trophy
Series: Super Mario Bros.
Game: Super Mario Bros. 2



Comments: A spooky mask that chases down anyone that touches its stuff. Comes in four different versions, including the golden version seen in Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario Advance, but I consider the one you see here to be the "definitive" version.

Functionality: It's basically just a mask. I added a bunch of extra textures, so this mask can either be separate, worn by a character, or used as a background prop. A transparency texture allows the eye and mouth of the mask to be see-through. Could be used in Smash 4 as a Blue Shell replacement.

Notes: Included a "curse" marking that can be used as an effect of some kind.
Click for my stuff:


I have about a month before I'm buried by work again, so I'll help out. These look pretty awesome!

i actually wouldnt mind making a brawl stage out of that "The Blade" ship o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Oh yeah dude, I've seen your stuff on tSR. Pretty good models.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Actually. Vivian was one of the partners in Paper Mario: TTYD. She could be a full-fledged fighter. Only problem would be how to make it so her "tail" stays on the ground.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 23, 2012, 03:47:31 PM
Actually. Vivian was one of the partners in Paper Mario: TTYD. She could be a full-fledged fighter. Only problem would be how to make it so her "tail" stays on the ground.
Being one of 7 available partners in 1 out of 4 paper mario titles warrants her a spot as a fighter?

December 23, 2012, 04:13:34 PM #7 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:14:46 PM by Velen
Quote from: StarWaffle on December 23, 2012, 04:07:43 PM
Being one of 7 available partners in 1 out of 4 paper mario titles warrants her a spot as a fighter?

Each of the available partners in TTYD each had an important part of the plot allotted to them in some way, with the exception of Ms.Mowz. They were basically secondary main characters.

-but does it really matter? It's simply my opinion and he doesn't have to change a thing. So why question it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

December 23, 2012, 05:04:52 PM #8 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 05:58:22 PM by Peardian
I'm well aware of Vivian's role in the game. :P


Anyway, I've posted the trophies for the Axems. If anything, they could be good practice for setting up the shaders used by the fighter versions.

Edit: Added a trophy for the Breaker Beam too.
Click for my stuff:


Awesome work! SMRPG is one of my favorite games. :)

 Amazing models. If these aren't put into Brawl, I think I might die a little on the inside.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 24, 2012, 04:56:14 AM
Amazing models. If these aren't put into Brawl, I think I might die a little on the inside.

I know right?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Damn. That's one nice looking Vivian. :srs:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Cool, you made a models thread!

I really want someone to take your custom "The Blade" ship and make it into a stage.

Other than that, great custom models you have made.

By the way, what kind of Collaborator are you looking for?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]